Control

Amelia's POV:

I let out a nervous sigh, ripping the tags off the lingerie I just bought.

White isn't my go to color for lingerie, I love a good sexy black piece, but I think Atlas may be a little intimidated by black. White lingerie will hopefully be less intimidated for him.

I know I shouldn't be drinking before a scene, but I need a little liquid courage for this.

I throw back a half a shot, examining myself in the mirror.

The lingerie is flattering, but knowing I'm gonna be out of my comfort zone tonight makes me feel more uncomfortable.

I tidy the bed again, trying to busy my mind.

I carefully consider the toys I want to set out in plain sight and the ones I'm going to hide.

I've been struck with a flogger before and it was okay, but I'm not really a masochist. I'm not entirely opposed to having a flogger used on me though, so I'll leave it out for Atlas to play with.

I'll tolerate the blindfold, but conveniently hide the gags away.

All the canes and paddles also will happen to disappear from our room by tonight.

A knock sounds on the bedroom door and I jump, quickly shoving the rest of the toys away.

"Mistress?"

I fix my hair and stand to get the door.

I peer shyly at him from around the door.

"Are you okay, Mistress?" Atlas questions softly, his brows furrowing in concern. He steps sideways to peer behind the door to see why I'm hiding behind it.

His expression changes from concern to intrigue quickly.

"You are dressing? Where are you going, Mistress?" He steps inside, gently closing the door behind him. "I thought you and I were going to... spend some times together?" Atlas questions softly, disappointment leaking in.

I take him by the hand, gently leading him to bed.

"I know, I never wear white lingerie when we play... but I thought we could try something new," I tell him softly, pulling him in bed, pecking his check.

"Oh," he says in shy surprise. He scoots back on the bed, a big grin on his face. He lays down and puts his arms up, reading to be cuffed since I usually play with restraints with him.

I crawl to lean against his chest.

"So... I actually had something different in mind, Atlas... or, Sir," I tack on hesitantly, the title odd on my lips.

His brows furrow at the title.

"Sir?"

I hum softly, sitting up with him.

"You're... I'm... I'm Sir?" Atlas questions in confusion still.

"Yeah... Is... Is that something you want to try?" Silence sits between us for a moment and I realize those times he perhaps took charge with me, trying to kiss me etc was just him being a little rebellious.

I feel stupid, thinking my submissive would want to dominants me

"I'm sorry. This was stupid, I totally misread the situation. I-I just just need a minute, I'll come up with a scene for you. Something really special," I babble, rolling off the bed, trying to hide my embarrassment.

He catches my wrist, tugging me back.

"You're sorry, Sir..." tingles run up my spine and I tense, slowing turning to him.