Early Risers

Atlas's POV:

She's probably mad at me.

I wish Mistress didn't ask so may questions. It sounds like I am just using her for money now.

"I'm not mad..."

"I would understand if you were, Mistress... I know you were probably hoping that I entered myself in the auction for different reasons..."

She hums for a moment, wriggling her toes as I massage her feet.

Her feet are so small, so adorable in the palms of my hands. I'd never tell her that though. Mistresses don't usually like their submissives thinking they are cute.

"If I gave you the choice of being my submissive, or continuing on with your life, which one would you choose, Atlas?"

Damn. She really isn't going to give me a break tonight.

"Continuing school in both situations?" I clarify and she nods. "I meant what I said tonight... every word. I live and work to serve a mistress..."

She may not believe me, but it is true. I would choose to live here if she gave me the choice to carry on single as I advanced in my profession.

"You felt as if you were backed in a corner with the auction, but that doesn't mean you didn't chose me, Atlas. I know you had another bid stickers that you gave up for me. Maybe you were interested in her, maybe not. Either way though, you gave up something to choose me even if you entered the auction for a singular reason I suppose."

"Yes, Mistress. You are right as always." She laughs and I look up at her, afraid I said something wrong and she is mocking me. Her smile is genuine though.

"Now you're just trying to butter me up again. I'm not mad at you anymore... I know you weren't trying to be deceitful, Atlas." Mistress pulls her feet away from me and pats the bed beside her.

I sigh in relief, happily climbing into bed with her. Her bed is so comfy and I once again know I made the right choice when I kept her bidding sticker.

If I had picked the other woman, or had given up and gone home to my mother, I would have been sold to a mistress who made me sleep on the floor, or in a cage under their bed.

Amelia pulls me next to her though, inviting me to enjoy the comfort of her bed.

She wishes for me to not touch her which although is slightly hurtful, I respect her reasoning and am simply grateful to just get to go to bed now.

"Night, Atlas... Sleep well. We'll talk tomorrow." I nod, already half asleep by the time my head hits the pillow.

With work and stress I haven't been sleeping lately, so when sleep edges the corners of my vision, I welcome it.

————

Happy humming echoes down the hallway, drawing my attention up. Eden gasps quietly, stopped mid skip as she sees me. "Atlas?"

"Good morning, Miss Eden." It is easy to tell her apart from Mistress now, their mannerism are very different.

Eden's eyes drop down to the spatula in my hand and then the eggs I am cooking. A pout forms on her lips, but she doesn't say anything, sulking over to a chair.

I don't know if I should say anything, as I was not adressed, but Eden is a fellow submissive and we are alone.

"Did I do something wrong, Miss Eden?" Her eyes snap up to mine and a pleasant smile spreads, her sulking forgotten.

"Mmm, no. I just usually cook... I like to cook... that's kind of my job. Why are you doing my job?"

Eden is not nearly as scary as Mistress, but they both have the same pout, the same frown. Eden's face is slightly fuller than Mistress's, making her expression not so stern.