Amelia

Amelia's POV:

"Eden—"

"Little Mouse, let her be. She's perfectly happy," Father interjects, kissing Eden's cheek as she continues to cook.

"I... I just... you sure?" Eden smiles at Mom and nods.

"I like cooking and cleaning, Mom." Me and Toby smile at one another, watching Mom stare at Eden in concern as Eden goes back to cooking. Father grabs Mother by the waist, pulling her to sit in his lap.

"Eden, I can make dinner..." Me and Toby's smiles fade immediately at Mother's offer. Father steps in quickly, not allowing that offer to be entertained. We are all aware that if Eden doesn't cook Dad does, not Mom, never Mom.

"Hannah, Eden is perfectly fine. She likes to cook and clean." Eden smiles and nods, reassuring her.

"I-I find that hard to believe," Mom huffs, looking at Eden in concern.

Me and Toby can't hold back our laughter anymore. "Eden, come here," Toby commands, drawing her away from the oven as she slides over our food. Eden obeys without hesitancy, skipping into Toby's arms. "She's just a sweet little submissive, Mom. See? There isn't anything wrong with her."

"I never said I thought there was anything wrong with her," Mom quickly defends.

Toby chuckles and lifts Eden off the ground in a hug, squeezing her to death. "Gentle!" Me and Dad snap, seeing Toby suffocating her. He plops her down on the floor and she just giggles, jumping on him with her arms around his neck.

Toby ignores me and Dad, lifting up Eden again and placing her on his lap.

"They're just jealous because they know you're my favorite," Toby teases Eden, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She giggles and curls into his chest, allowing him to hold her.

"Are not jealous, you just play too rough," I inform him, crossing my arms. Toby ignores me, more concerned by Eden sliding off his lap to go back to fussing around the kitchen.

"Eden," Toby whines. Eden giggles and runs back to give him a big hug, kissing his cheek before leaving him again. He isn't happy about her parting, but he doesn't bully her with whining to make her come back.

"How was school?" Eden inquires as she moves around the kitchen, ignoring all of our watchful eyes. Eden has always loved to be in the kitchen, she has much experience here, always cooking with grandma and such.

None of us ever get over watching her though, us dominants protective and Mom concerned for Eden's love of all submissive duties.

"It was good. That reminds me. Me and Amelia were walking back from school and we thought you might like a treat. You've been real good and we wanted to make sure you knew," Toby says, smiling at me in excitement.

Eden is the funnest to surprise with presents, she is always so grateful and is just the sweetest and most thoughtful to us.

Toby sets the caramel apple on the counter earning a gasp of delight from Eden. "You bought it for me?" Me and Toby bolt to our feet the second we see those bothersome tears gathering in Eden's eyes. "That is just so thoughtful," Eden starts to cry.

I try to hug Eden, but Toby being the young dominant he is, tugs her away, turning his back to me, so he can hog her all to herself. Her weak arms reach around Toby's back to search for me though. Toby, the idiot, should know only I can comfort my twin like she needs.

Toby lets Eden gently push him away, so she can come hug me.

"You are both so nice to me!" Eden blubbers.