Study

Amelia's POV:

Atlas strokes the back of my thigh, making me look back at him.

"You still doing okay, Atlas?" I gave him at least an hour of aftercare, but I know he could still suffer from sub drop within the next day or two.

He nods, caressing up higher on my thigh. I watch his hand, shifting away a bit, unsure of what he's doing.

At my gesture, he rests his hands in his lap.

"Have I displease you, Mistress?"

"Displeased me? Atlas, you were such a good boy during our little play session."

"Yes, Mistress, but... Do I have your permission to ask you something personal?"

I hesitate, unsure what he wants to ask.

"Of course, Atlas."

He nods and lowers his eyes, playing with his hands for a moment. "Do you not like me touching you because I haven't earned it, or is it something else I did..."

Oh...

"...I don't mind you touching me at all, Atlas. You mean your more intimate advances?" I know he had expected to be intimate with me during his aftercare or our scene, but I just couldn't. Getting naked with him and cuddling is different than taking the step for sex.

I know the first night I had really thought we would do it. I have no problem touching him intimately or having him cuddle me, but when he tries to touch my sex I don't feel ready. He's already said I love you, but I'm not there yet and I don't want to have intimacy until I can honestly say I feel the same way. It doesn't feel fair to share intimacy when he feels differently than me..

"I don't mean to push you for sex or anything like that. I just want to understand, do you just not like... touch like that or... Are you worried about being intimate with me, Mistress?

"I know you said that I could be on top, but I wouldn't mind being on bottom. You could restrain my hands so I wouldn't touch you..." Atlas offers, seeming very concerned by my lack of interest in intimacy at the moment.

"Atlas... I-I just don't feel ready. We're still strangers really if you think about it and—"

"—Mistress, you don't have to keep explaining to me. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't me. We will wait however long you need. I won't ask again," Atlas assures.

"Atlas, I don't mind you asking, you're allowed to ask for things," I remind him, gently touching his collar.

"I love you, Mistress," Atlas coos, bringing my fingers to his lips.

I put my arms around his neck, pulling myself into his lap.

"Would you like me to read to you, Mistress? Give your precious eyes a break?" Atlas questions as he pecks my temple.

"You're so sweet to me, Slave. I won't make you read to me, I'm almost done anyways and then I have to start on a paper."

"Would it be acceptable if I spent a bit of time studying while you finish your homework, Mistress?" Atlas questions hesitantly, caressing down my arm.

"Oh! Of course, Atlas. School comes first. I'm sure you have lots of finals and stuff too... Are you ready to graduate?"

Atlas shifts to wrap his arms around my waist to keep me in his lap.

"I think so. It's been so stressful to have to do school and my residency and work on the side; I haven't really had the time to think about life outside of just trying to make it to my next meal," Atlas admits.