Gift

Atlas's POV:

A soft whine leaves my lips as Mistress shifts in my arms.

I squeeze Mistress tighter as she shifts, rolling to face me.

"Hey, Baby," Mistress whispers, stroking my cheek.

I hide my face into her neck, making her chuckle.

"Kind of nice we have all day," Mistress smiles, running her nails over my back in a caress.

I groan softly, realizing Mistress isn't going to let me go back to sleep.

I examine her face for a moment, stroking her arm softly.

"How are you feeling, Mistress?" Last night was fun, I enjoyed pleasuring her, getting to be on top. I hope she is feeling okay after last night.

"Uhh good. I slept good. Those four orgasms didn't hurt," she teases with a soft smile.

I kiss her, tracing my fingers down her side. If four didn't hurt, another for good measure wouldn't be bad, right?

"Oh no, no, no, you brute," she laughs, catching my hand before I can do anything for her.

"Brute?" I question. I'm always gentle with my mistress. Did I hurt her last night?

"I don't know any submissive that would enjoy flogging their mistress, but you found it quite enjoyable. No, you didn't hurt me though. I just find it amusing," Mistress assures, a grin on her face.

"Oh... uh thank you for last night... I know that was very special," I assure her, feeling a little disappointed because I know I probably won't be allowed to top her again.

Top her again?

I should just be thankful she let me do it once. Most mistresses would never entertain the idea of their submissive dominating them.

"You seemed to like it... I enjoyed myself too, you know," Mistress teases, nipping at my earlobe.

I smile shyly at her, pressing my lips to hers.

Sharp fingernails run over my back as I roll to face her and I shiver, my toes curling in response.

"Are you going to play with me, Mistress?" I shudder, pressing into her as her nails tickle my lower back.

"Mmm you'd like that, wouldn't you, Slave?" Mistress whispers in amusement, giving a brief yawn.

As much as her words and actions tease me, I can tell she is amusing me more than desiring to play with me. She seems too tired for that.

"I love you, Mistress," I promise, intertwining my legs with hers, gently wrapping myself around her.

Mistress laughs softly nuzzling her face into my chest.

"A little too early for being dominated, message received," Mistress coos.

I stroke her hair in reply, letting out a content sigh. "You're not going to let me sleep in, Mistress, are you?"

Mistress hums softly, glancing over at the clock.

"You don't want to make me breakfast?" Mistress questions softly, sitting up.

I watch her breasts bounce slightly as she gets out of bed, tugging on her robe.

"Atlas?" Mistress questions when I don't reply.

I jump slightly, startled from my thoughts and the places the vision her body took me.

"Of course, Mistress." I jump out of bed, quickly shoving clothes on to follow after her.

Mistress giggles, turning to watch me dress.

As soon as I am decent, she heads to the kitchen without me, making me rush to catch up.

"Are you and me going to cuddle today?"

"If that's what my lovely submissive wants. We do have to talk about a schedule though, Atlas... After this week I have my residency starting, you know and well, you'll be home so," Mistress rambles, trying to be tactful.

"Of course, Mistress." Now that I don't have a job, Mistress will expect me to take on the role of a full time submissive. With Amelia also acting as a full time submissive around the house, I should have some free time to still study for my medical exams.

Maybe after a few weeks, if Mistress is pleased with my work around the house, I'll talk to her about time and resources to study.

I don't really have the material to pass the medical exam, I don't think. If she gives me permission to use one of the computers here, then I can at least use some free online materials, but I eventually will need books. I know the books will be expensive, but I think Mistress will understand I will pay it off eventually.

Mistress let's out a gentle sigh, grateful to be put out of her misery from having to beat around the bush with the discussion of my new day-to-day.

It's much later in the day than the regular breakfast hours, so Eden has already put all the food away. Mistress will want a warm and fresh breakfast made, so I'll do something quick but tasty for her.

"Do you want to talk about a routine now... or later?" Mistress questions hesitantly, fiddling with the glass of water I place in front of her.

I pull out the griddle, preparing to make Mistress some pancakes, delaying my reply.

The topic of my residency is still tender, but this is just gonna be something that makes me stronger in the end no matter how painful it is now.

"We can discuss it now if you wish, Mistress."

"Alright, we'll... I start on Monday, so you'll be home with Eden and my parents. Mother works, so Eden and you will be taking care of most of the housework..."

I nod, aware of this expectation.

"Will you be providing me a list of chores you would like done daily, Mistress?" Most chores Eden has been doing for years and are already taken care of by her, but Mistress might have extra things for me to do for her to increase her comfort at home.

"No, I've asked Eden so share a few of her tasks with you, mainly cooking etc. Really things that allow you to serve me directly. When I'm at work I'm hoping you'll be studying..." Mistress says, letting that sit in the air.

"Oh. Of course. Yes, thank you, Mistress," I stammer, not having expected this to already be in her plans for me.

"Mmm and we never gave you your present last night because we got busy, but this is from all of us," Mistress says with a bashful smile, pulling a medium size present out of one of the hallway cabinets.

"For me?" Mistress nods at my question, biting her lip as I round the island to open it. "Mistress, you didn't have to get me anything."

I know how much she and her family paid for me to begin with.

I can't imagine what the present could be, it too big for most of what I can think of.

When I go to take it from her I nearly drop it, the weight unexpected.

Is it... books?

Study books?

I eagerly rip open the wrapping paper, a grin taking over me as I behold the four different medical exam study books.

"Oh, Mistress."

I throw my arms around her, squeezing her as tight as I can.

I can't believe she bought all these for me.

I can't imagine how expensive they all were, of course my Mistress would make sure I had everything I needed to succeed though.

"You can do anything you put your mind to, Atlas. I'm so proud of you love you so much," Mistress tells me, thinking she needs to explain the gift.

"I love it, Mistress. You're gift won't go to waste, I promise."