Prettier

Happy Birthday @_mydreamss_

Amelia's POV:

Atlas groans in his sleep as I carefully undo his cuffs. I watch his face for a moment, taking in the bags under his eyes.

He's tired.

I carefully lay his arms down on the pillow next to his head, detaching his other wrist before I move his arms to his chest, releasing the tension in his shoulders.

I quietly move around my room, cleaning off the saliva from the the ball gag before putting it away.

I cross my arms over my chest, watching him sleep for a moment.

He's going to start sleeping with his leash tied to the bed if he makes a habit of this... I don't like him over exerting himself and I especially don't like having to wrangle him into bed to make him go to sleep.

I let out a heavy sigh.

I had been warned that it is more difficult to be a female dominant with a male sub. With the size and strength difference between us, it definitely makes it hard for me to feel like I'm the one in charge.

I hadn't anticipated that Atlas would leverage his strength against me. That definitely needed to be put to a stop.

Atlas stirs in his sleep, groaning as he wakes up. He looks around, taking in his surrounding before his eyes fall to me.

"Mistress?" His voice is gravely and rough as he sits up. He rubs his wrists, looking surprised that he isn't still cuffed.

"Morning." I close the distance between us, crawling up the bed to sit across from him.

He averts his eyes down, hesitating before he crawls and lays down on his stomach in front of me.

I caress the back of his neck, earning a hum from him. My fingers absentmindedly trail down his arm, feeling the muscle there.

He isn't beefy like a Dom, but he does have some toning. As much as I hate having him be able to overpower me, I do have to admit that it makes it even sweeter when he does submit.

"Mistress... are you upset with me?" Atlas's voice is timid, unsure.

"I'm not upset..." Perhaps I do not have his trust yet and that will come with time. He will eventually fully submit.

"...You are disappointed though, Mistress. I have not lived up to your expectations."

"This isn't about breakfast, Atlas. I know you didn't know I wouldn't want you getting up early." Telling him I am disappointed wouldn't do him much good. What has been done is done.

"This is about not letting you cuff me... I know, Mistress..." He sounds just as disappointed as I feel.

I thought he had been better trained...

"Was there a reason you fought when I tried to cuff you, Atlas?" Perhaps there was a different reason. He was gagged, so it wasn't like he could say anything.

"...I...there is no excuse for my actions, Mistress. I understand and fully accept any punishment you deem me worthy of," Atlas whispers, a soft sigh passing his lips.

He is right. Excuses are no good. I do want to know his reasoning though. I want to understand him.

"What was your thinking... Do you just not like being cuffed? Does it make you anxious?" Some subs don't like being restrained and as a dominant, I can understand that.

"I...I am very ashamed, Mistress..." Atlas tells me, hoping for me to let him off the hook. When I don't, he continues, shoulders slumped in defeat. "I thought you were going to whip me. I haven't been punished or hit in years and I forgot myself, Mistress..."