California (pt2??)

Idk if this counts as a part two since the first part was in September, but here we are
But that's okay because this is just gonna be me rambling about his character and headcanons for him

=====

So I haven't really seen anyone bring up that one scene where he keeps switching between north and southern California

Gonna be completely honest as someone from California, I didn't know which was which in his sketch.

I think surfer man was NorCal? But southern has a lot more beaches, so we'll never know.

Anyways, whole thing with Northern California and Southern is somewhat confusing to me?

Because even if some states do have somewhat of a bias on which side of the state they mostly represent (PA leans more to Philly, New York brings up multiple times how he's not just a city, Florida just has the chaos from both halves of his state), they still mainly represent the whole of their state.

The only really exception has been with both California and Texas, where Cali spilts NorCal and SoCal, and Texas spilts from Austin to literally the rest of Texas.

I'd believe that for a state to just kind of for different personas like that the two parts would just have to hate each other that much (because we already know what Texas thinks of Austin, and North and South are definitely iffy with each other).

———

Since Ben's kinda describes Cali is a bit pretentious, that honestly makes me wonder.

I always thought homeboy would have self-esteem issues cause y'know, lonely.

So I just imagine him on the urge of a mental breakdown comforting himself by going "you're great you're amazing you're the best", which sounds a lot sadder on paper then it did in my head.

———

Anything In-n-Out is his comfort food.

This could just be me projecting my own comfort food, but we're gonna ignore that
he loves their strawberry milkshakes.

———

I don't 100% remember who wrote the idea that he had ADHD, but yes.

He accidentally just starts rambling about the random facts he knows, which are mostly history related.
He usually gets shut down pretty quickly though.

=====

Kinda short, but I wanted an excuse to talk about him again
Might make a part 3