okay final death chapater i promise

I have so many other drafts that I could finish rn
but nO I want to do the murder death one

Some descriptions are gonna be a little shorter, since brain juice kinda low-

tw!! death again, suicide, abuse
======

Alabama - Inhaled toxic fumes
Had been drafted into ww1 and was slowly killed due to the chemical warfare going on. It was very painful, and if he could talk he definitely would've just asked for someone to end it already.

Idaho - Ran Over
Was part of an accident while out farming. He's suffered from a severe concussion after impact, and was hospitalized for multiple days. Even with all the help he got, he still passed only a few nights later.

Kentucky - Stoned
Ran away from home after being outed, and was chased down by some of the men from his town. They followed him down all the way into a forest, and threw stones at him until he blacked out, presumably getting a concussion, then dying.

Maine - Car Crash
Was out driving in the snowy weather and couldn't see through the storm. He drove off the road and fatally crashed, not hurting anyone else in the process.

Minnesota - Scarlet fever
Had caught the illness due to a huge outbreak in his state, and was part of the population that had passed from it. It was rather fast and unexpected, almost terrifying his family when they found him dead in his hospital room.

Mississippi - Starvation
Had died during the Great Depression, due to not being able to afford any food. Was in the city during the time of death, and dehydration and heat exhaustion may have contributed to the death.

Missouri - Tetanus
Simply cut his hand on some sort of rust, and died of the disease. Had reportedly started acting a bit strange after the disappearance of two boys in his town, but was not suspected because of the illness. He was known for bullying one of the boys in the past by a few peers, but was still let off because of the lack of evidence against him. Right before he died, an innocent man had been suspected and was being held in custody.

Montana - Wild animal
Was the victim of a rare bear attack. He managed to get away after some desperate attempts, but bled out before he could get to an emergency care center.

New Mexico - Torture
Got sucked into a very shifty cult when he was younger and tried to escape. Safe to say they didn't much appreciate it, and put him through hell before murdering him. Even before he left, his feelings about the whole thing were heavily disregarded on account that he was still a teenager when he spoke out about the cult.

North Dakota - Crushed
I don't know if that would be the right way to describe this? He was caught in an avalanche and got stuck under a bunch of snow. He couldn't get himself out, and was reported to be dead by nearby hikers.

Oregon - Drowned
Was a victim of suicide, and took his life by drowning himself in a bathtub. Had been known to suffer with depression before he died, and even went to a therapist. He'd had tried one attempt previously, but didn't end up going through with it last minute because he'd gotten a call(even after he realized it was a wrong number call he couldn't go through with it).

South Carolina - Burned Alive
He was caught in a house fire along with his mother. Although it was declared that the fire was an accident, there was some evidence of it being started purposely. The reason could've been tied into the recent death of his brother, but nothing could be confirmed.

South Dakota - Falling
Pushed off the edge of a cliff by an avalanche, falling and then being crushed by the snow. Both him and his brother had been trying to make their way around the mountain to get back home, but they never did.

Tennessee - Yellow fever
Already had not been in the best health when he caught it, so it didn't end up working too well in his favor. He was very grateful that it didn't spread to any of his family, but obviously it ended up taking his life.

Vermont - Buried alive
Very self explanatory. Presumed dead but actually wasn't. The doctor had just assumed he died due to him not being able to get a pulse. After he was buried, he woke up, and abruptly panicked before suffocating because of the limited oxygen. It could be said that he lost his mind for his last moments, but that would go without saying if you were buried alive.

Virginia - Shot
Was in the military at war when he was killed. Along the same lines as Alabama, but instead of the gases killing him, it was a bullet to the chest.

...........................

Just so we are clear about all the connections between characters and stuff:

New York, Mass, and Connecticut are brothers, along with the Carolinas, and the Dakotas

Both Mass and Connecticut's deaths were somehow tied into York's

The Dakotas died together

Texas was killed by Oklahoma

Michigan killed Ohio

Pennsylvania was at Maryland's side when he died, and Mass couldn't make it there because he was taking care of New York

Utah's death indirectly caused Coco to off himself since he was crushing on him
That along with his 'friends' making fun of him for it was enough

Ohio knew Indi, and was going to call him to come over to the bar he was at before things got bad

Missouri killed Kansas unintentionally, killed Iowa out of self defense, then had gotten himself sick so no one would suspect that he did it

California was the one who called Oregon
Since he was bedridden and delusional, he couldn't dial the right number. But still held up a conversation with Oregon, making him a little happier, and saving Oregon

The reason Jersey hates New York is because he was killed there

=====
Watch me make a book about this god-