smol states!..again!

I may or may not be going back to my fixation on the smol states but uh, that's okay maybe!

I'm sorry I'm advance for the headcanons Imma dump on y'all right now and in the future
======

- Florida and Loui have rigged more games of poker then they can count. They can't count very high but still!

Of course they still do this every once in awhile, but they were really something when their friendship first started

The other states have caught them on multiple occasions running from the poor people they just scammed, both just laughing and trying not to drop any of their coins while sprinting.

- I also really like the idea of them getting Texas and Cali involved when they were a little bit older (11 or 12 physically since y'know, states.)

I have no reason for their inclusion other than the idea of all four of them bolting out of bar (that they may or may not have snuck into) with a bag full of coins and a lot of adrenaline.

- Teen Texas and Cali meeting up late at night so no one catches them, and going to just smoke and talk for hours.

I'm really soft for some old TexCali.

(Side note; while I love the idea of Texas and Cali being friends as kids then rivals then lovers with all my being, I propose the idea of the two getting together while they're both still teens. As in, very old times, with lots of spice trying to keep that all hidden from others while still be cute. Could just be me looking for angst, but I like it.)

- So revolutionary Mass.
I won't talk about him too much, but if anyone vibes with the MaPaMd trio then Mary and Penny ate that up. As a full course meal, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ate it up.

- bb Ari using weird ass insults and threats he hears and doesn't understand how unthreatening they sound.

examples:
"I will flip you like a pancake!"
"You look like the texture of wet sand!"
"You couldn't tell the difference between a shoe and a nicely shaped rock!"

Wholesome lad, confusing words.

=======
I would add some quotes here but Im actually sleepy for once