sloppy tie headcanons >:)

I'm back and have things to say-
quite a bit actual
=======

- This one needs context in order to make a bit more sense

So I like the idea that all the states are forced to go to certain government/official meetings once in awhile. Not state meetings, meetings with lots of the higher ups and officials and such. And although they're the literal personification of states, they're somewhat looked down upon and not as respected (see as they technically can't enforce anything in their state, as it's shown in the sketches, they mainly just report what is happening in their state)

With all that said, DC has an almost protective nature when it comes to the states. Obviously this isn't seen much, hell, he's almost always talking about how much of a drag they all, but you can tell he cares when the time comes. Doesn't matter if you talk bad about one state or all of them as a whole, he will defend them and make sure you don't pull anything like that again. Because "fuck you, I'm the only one who can talk shit about these idiots"

They are all very appreciative of whenever he stands up for them, but were also incredibly shocked the first time it happened since Dee definitely got pretty heated. That's not particularly uncommon, but very strange to see from him in a professional setting.

He'd get mad in a very specific way. Like, he'd speak in what almost sounded like his calmest voice, but it'd all sound so stern that it's damn near terrifying. Lots of passive aggressiveness and subtle sass on his part, and if by chance the confrontation turns into an argument, you've already lost because holy shit he can argue.

Florida almost teased him for it after one incident, but he bite his tongue when he saw angry tears in Dee's eyes after the meeting was over and he realized how much he actually cared for them.

- He doesn't always need the energy drinks and caffeine, he can definitely pull an all nighter without any caffeine what so ever

At this point he just really likes the taste of anything with caffeine. Very unhealthy considering he's always drinking the stuff, but it brings an odd comfort.

- He can cook one thing aside from cup of noodles and pizza rolls, and that is cherry pie

No one knows why he can make it, how he learned, or why he can only make cherry pie and completely fuck up any other pie, but at least the pie tastes good.

- Small concept, but he gets worried for Florida quite a lot. Not in the "Oh god what is that idiot up to now?" but more in the "He's been quieter than usual, i wonder if he's alright" sense.

He lets him stay after meetings if he's acting a bit off, Dee with try his best to offer support in whatever he can, even if that's a little challenging when it comes to Florida since he doesn't try to make his problems open like that. There is still effort though

All this could apply to really any state, but I feel like DC would notice it a bit more in Florida

======
I'm so sorry that the first chapter I post after a month is just me rambling ab mama bear DC-