music taste

Should I make a oneshot book?
That's so much work but I kind of want to
=====

DC: Probably only listens to music while he works, so most likely very calming music. No particular artist, but has listened to a few of mxmtoons and lofi songs.

Florida: His playlist is all over the place, it could legitimately go from a sad bitch hours song to a whole club song. I'd be surprised if he actually remembered the name of the songs that he listens to.
Homeboy is gonna go from Migraine by tøp to WAP by Miss Cardi and Megan.
He also fucking adores Ariana Grande for many reasons, two of them being that she's from Miami and the second being because she's a baddie. He knows the lyrics to most if not all her songs.

New York: Probably just saved a bunch of musical soundtracks, everything from Heathers, to Six, to Dear Evan Hanson. He got it.
Also I get some rock vibes from him. Like the type of person to be playing some loud ass rock song on his headphones and be completely calm on the outside.

California: If he wasn't already, his mix would definitely out him. The whole thing is just filled with songs by The Neighborhood, Mitski, and Lana Del Rey.
I like to think that his comfort song is "Nobody" by Mitski or "Radio" by Lana.
because pain.

Texas: What you'd usually expect from a southerner. Lots of country songs. I'd be lying if I said I knew any country artist, but I think he'd listen to quite a few Dolly songs.
He has also had Old Town Road on his playlist since it came out, and is ashamed to admit it.

Louisiana: Slightly more mainstream songs by people like Bruno Mars or John Legend(I wanna say basic, but they slap so imma stay quiet). Also jazz. Very much jazz.
Despite all he's somewhat more calm music taste, he's heard too many party songs to not vibe with them when the times comes.

Colorado: Honestly just wanted to include him to say this man listens to either hardcore rock or metal. If Ben didn't play all the characters this man would have shoulder length wavy hair, and headband the hell out of any Bring me The Horizon song.
As for something that doesn't involve headbanging, he's also pretty fond of Grandson and Kevin Kempt.
"Overdose" by Grandson is probably a comfort song.

Utah: Christian rock.
Writing those two words made me cringe so hard so I'll just leave it at that.

Nevada: All I'm saying is that he gives off some Mother Mother vibes.
Like some strong Mother Mother vibes.
Specifically Hayloft, The Sticks, and Verbatim vibes.

IDC: What do hoes listen to?
Miss ma'am probably listens Shawn Mendes and Maroon 5 without being forced to by the radio station.
Truly evil.

=====

This was fun