death pt 2

In the wise words of Briana

Also just for clarifications, not all the states died around the same timeExample being, the Northeast brothers definitely died around the 1700s, meanwhile other states like Alaska came later in the 1900s

Example being, the Northeast brothers definitely died around the 1700s, meanwhile other states like Alaska came later in the 1900s

tw!! death again, suicide, mentions of abuse
======

Connecticut - Dehydration
Was grief stricken by the death of both of his brothers. He couldn't care for himself because of his mental state, and his remaining family didn't bother to help him through it. He died in his room while his father was home, who found his a few days later when he finally decided to check on him.

Maryland - Scarlet fever
Was one of the many citizens who caught the illness after an outbreak is his town. He'd lost his sight a week before his death, and would just keep long conversations with his friends who came to visit for comfort. His death was somewhat peaceful, as he was holding onto one of his friend's hand.

Massachusetts -  Poisoned
Exactly how he died people were unsure of at first. He'd gotten kicked out of his home a few nights after the death of York by his father, and ran off out of town. He fled into a nearby forest, where he was soon found dead. They couldn't determine anything at first because of the lack of apparent injury, but was soon just said to have eaten something that poisoned him, presumably berries.

Michigan - Executed
He was killed by getting the death sentence after killing a man in a bar fight. The body was found in an alley, and he was only caught because of the blood stained shoe prints he left at the scene. He was found trying to flee the city, presumably to try and escape the authorities and also his guilt.

Nevada - Animal bite
Was bitten by a rattlesnake and couldn't get an medical attention at the time. It was obviously very painful for him, but he tried to hide it as much as he could in front of his little brother. This led to a bitter ending, when he eventually had to say goodbye to him.

Ohio - Blunt trauma
Essentially beat to death during a fight in an alleyway. How the fight started is unknown, however investigators found out through a confession, that his killer had been long rivals with him, and that they didn't have intentions of killing the man. He was also found with a knife in his pocket, only raising the question as to why he didn't use it during the fight that killed him.

Utah - Blunt trauma
Was a victim of a hate-crime after people found out he was lgbt(bisexual). He was also outed by someone else entirely, and wasn't able to come out when he was ready. He was scared to leave the house for weeks, before he was forced to buy groceries, and was targeted. He was harassed for about a block before they decided to attack and kill him.

Oklahoma - Shot
Had just been tangled into a duel he between him and another man he ended up shooting, and couldn't live with the guilt. He'd also gone off pretty far from the village he lives in, and gave his animals enough food to stay well feed before someone had discovered the news. He shot himself almost a month after the duel had taken place.

Wyoming - ?
Was found in an abandoned house on the outskirts of the countryside, and was somewhat of a mystery. Investigators couldn't find any family or friends to claim the body, and they couldn't even truly identify the victim. The only reason they had found some guesses, were because there had been a missing person report around the time that they think he died. That's essentially all the leads they have, they don't know if he was murder, if it was suicide, or even the exact cause of death for that matter.

======
Imagine DC being haunted by all these traumatized ghosts in current day