Chapter Twenty-Four

Crossing my legs and snuggling into the black jumper Izzy had given me. I was too annoyed to ride the rest of the way to Savannah with Nikki on the same bus. Not that I could admit it was any better sharing the bus with Axl and Slash. But I just knew I needed to get away for a little while, Tommy didn't mind, well none of the guys didn't really mind. They weren't entirely happy, but they understood.

"I take it that you're enjoying ol' Izzy's jacket?" Steven turned around looking at me with a childish smile.

"Yeah it's nice, soft and warm." I answer returning the smile.

"So is Miss Suzie-Q suddenly into bikers?" Izzy slumps down beside me, a cigarette hanging from the side of his mouth.

"What? Wally?" I raise an eyebrow smiling.

"Yeah, besides what kind of name is Wally for some badass biker?" Steven chuckled rolling his eyes as he thought of Wally's name.

"It's all apart of the tough image. With a name like that people think you're a soft cock, then when they try and start shit, they're on the ground bloody and your not." I smile proudly. Yeah I knew quite a bit about bikers.

"Fair enough I suppose, I seen you get on the bike with him. Did someone find him spunky?" Izzy pipe up again, giving me an all too cheeky grin.

"What? Are you asking whether I found him sexy? Or a hunk?" I question surprised.

Izzy nodded and ushered me with his eyes to go on, the smile never leaving his face. Steven sitting and looking at me the exact same way.

"Well yeah I did." I agree.

"Someone has the hots for strawberry blondes." Steven taunts.

"Yeah." Izzy paused for a moment. "Next stop Axl." He cracked up slapping his hands against his knees, laughing hysterically.

"Fuck." I roll my eyes frowning.

"Yeah that's what you be saying as he penetrates you darlin'." Steven winks.

Opening my mouth in shock, I reached out and pushed Steven's shoulder grinning my teeth.

"No fucking way, I'd never do that." I cross my arms, ignoring the fact that Izzy had calmed down from his fit of laughter, but was still quietly chuckling beside me.

"Famous last words." Izzy sings out.

"Shut up Stradlin." I elbow his side, closing my eyes. I felt tired after the drinking earlier today as just having being in the bus I was feeling oozy and giddy.

"Is someone tired?" Steven suddenly says after the silence.

"Yeah, I've had a bit too much to drink this morning besides I'm feeling a bit giddy as well." I note, slowly opening my eyes.

"Ya know, there's a bed in the back, quite comfortable. It'd be better for you to lay down then sleep sitting up; otherwise you'll get a cramped neck." Izzy whispers patting down the jacket I was wearing. His jacket.

"I won't get raped back there will I?" I poke my tongue out before blinking and turning to Izzy to meet his pretty blue eyes.

"No, unless you volunteer to have sex with one of us. Then no." Izzy holds a straight face staring back at me. A small innocent smile crosses his lips before he decides to speak to me again. "And I suppose judging by that big ass shocked and disgusted look on your face, it's a no."

"Big no no, you all are attractive men but no thank you."

"Ouch." Steven grasped into the middle of his chest, acting as though he was in pain.

"Your welcome." I smile spitefully at him before replacing it with a cheeky smile.

"Since you guys are basically telling me to go sleep in bed, I guess I'll hit the sack." I go to stand up. Izzy takes the hint as quickly moves himself from the chair allowing me to get out.

"Goodnight Sue, see you in a few." Steven cracks up before turning back around. Rolling my eyes, I slowly walk up to the back of the bus, passing slash whom was sitting down smoking a durry and strumming his guitar. Duff was at the front of the bus, passed out and I was assuming Axl was down the front as well. He was before at least.

Surprised that there was a door that shut the compartment off to the rest of the bus, I yawned and slowly opened the door and entering. I had to say it was cosier then Mötley's bus. But I always thought that fancier buses weren't as nice as the normal cheaper ones. Well the buses that weren't cheap nor were they expensive, the ones worth their price.

Closing the door behind me, I couldn't get over how dark it was as I stumbled over to the bed, kicking off my shoes.

"What are you doing in here?" Axl's voice startled me. Letting out a yelp, I stared hard at the bed to finally see Axl's figure lying on the bed.

"I came to sleep, what are you doing in here?" I say, my feet heavy so that I couldn't move.

"What do you mean? This is my bands bus, I have every right to fucking be here." Axl states in a matter-of-fact tone. Well he caught me there, I couldn't really bite back at that.

"Cat got your tongue huh love?" Axl smugly says. The smirk in his voice obvious in the dark.

"Shut up." I groan.

"Oh very mature."

Rolling my eyes, I turned around and grabbed the door knob, ready to leave.

"You came here to sleep? Then sleep. But so you know, I'm not moving for your sake; learn to put up with it. You're just lucky I sacrificed a part I the bed for you to sleep on." Axl catches my attention.

"No I'm not tired anymore."

"Bull-fucking-shit. Lay your motherfucking sexy body down before I make you. Get your sleep, otherwise you'll get ill." Axl raises his voice like an angered father.

"Don't yell at me." I warn.

"I wouldn't have to yell if you wouldn't be such a temperamental little shit." Axl mutters.

"You're one to talk Rose." I snap.

"Shut up and lay down." He orders.

"Oh very mature." I mock, letting go of the doorknob and walking over to the bed. Surprisingly Axl had pulled the blankets back for me and in deed leave a section of the bed for me.

"See I left you space." He says calm patting the space.

"What? Do you wanna' metal?" I sarcastically say, laying down and getting under the covers.

"No thanks, I'd rather the Nobel price." He in return says sarcastically.

"Good luck with that." I roll onto my side and close my eyes, the bed was already nice and warm from Axl's body heat.

"What do you mean good luck?" He says after allowing the silence to seep in.

"For starters, it's an international price held around Sweden and is the recognition prices for basically every science related subject. Something I know you definitely don't do and aren't invoked in." I reply. "I'd reconsider that thought to probably a beauty price if you're lucky."

"I'll take that as a compliment darling."