Chapter Five

"Where the fuck are they?!" Mötley Crüe's manager hissed alongside; Guns N' Roses manager. By the looks of them and the way they were acting; you could almost question whether they were relatives.

I simply sat backstage with my handbag sitting on top of my lap; I knew they would turn up sooner or later; I wasn't panicking; I knew my boys well to know they could never miss a concert. Opening up my hand bag; I pulled out my purse, staring at my purse, the silver metal strip on the side reflecting the light from above.

"They'll be here soon; don't get your knickers in a knot." I say aloud catching both of the managers' attentions.

"And how do you know that? They're rarely late!" He stared at me; as though if he was thinking I was stupid.

"That's because you're barely around to see them turn up late." I giggle amused. Some manager; he didn't even know the ins and outs of the band; knowing when they would turn up and when they weren't going to turn up. Even I knew that; although I virtually lived with them all, or I should say they lived with me.

"Good point; I suppose. But are you accusing my lacking of management?" His attitude changed completely; as though he was becoming hostile towards me.

"I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was just saying what is true." I answered feeling my gut tighten up; this manager always made me feel funny on the inside. I never had a good feeling in my gut every time he was around; it was as though my gut was telling me not to trust him.

"Because if you are accusing me; I swear to god I will get you escorted out of here by the cops; after I wipe that look off of your face you little bitch." He snarls; a daunting glint sparkling in his eye.

"And whilst you're being escorted; with all of my power I can promise you you'll never-"

"Richard!" Alan; Guns N' Roses manager shouts looking more or less angered by the actions of the other manager. Personally I had met Alan before through Mötley Crüe and believe me I liked him; he was decent.

"The fuck did you say to Suzie-Q?!" Another voice rung from behind me; Nikki.

Taking a breath; I could finally breathe, I felt more than relieved to know that Nikki or at least someone from Mötley was there behind me.

"Yeah go on you fucker; say all that shit to us again that you said to Suzie-Q." Vince's voice echoed from behind me this time. Staring up at Richard; he looked more than shocked to see who was behind me, he looked intimidated by them.

"I was just sayin' how much I really appreciate Suzie-Q joining us on tour; isn't that right Sue?" Richard placed his hand onto my shoulder; slapping it hard, in attempt to bring me pain.

"Don't you fuckin' touch her you prick. You have no right to call her Suzie-Q or Sue, to you its Miss Anderson or ma'am." A hand from behind me grasped onto Richards and threw it away; replacing it with their own hand. Richard opened his mouth to speak once more; that was until the rest of Mötley surrounded me, protectively. They acted more or less like older brothers, something I didn't have. I only had two younger brothers who I rarely saw.

"What the fuck is goin' on here?" A security guard pushed Guns N' Roses pass over to their manager before turning around and staring directly at the rest of us.

"Nothing I assure you mister." Richard took a step back taking his attention off of us and onto the bulky-sized man. "We're just discussing a few things for the night."

"Travis." Nikki's voice sounded. A moment or two later; the security guard known as Travis, grabbed a hold of Richard with both arms; personally escorting him away.