Chapter Fifty-Seven

Nikki Pov:

"I thought you said you weren't going to help me anymore?" I mocked, noticing that Tommy had indeed got my message. He had been ignoring me too, that hit me like a tonne of bricks also. He was my best friend, alongside Mick and Vince.

"I came didn't I? If you're gonna be that way, I'm out." Tommy had just opened the door and looked as though he was going to walk right back out. Well it wasn't completely unnoticeable. We were on the bus of course, thank goodness there was a door, separating the beds from the front of the bus.

"No wait-" I demanded, I didn't want him to go. I felt like he was the only person who could help me out. It had taken me long enough, about almost a week to realise I needed to get my priorities straightened out and I needed to screw my head on properly. I had worked out what I wanted, everything I came up with all lead to Suzie-Q. Everything. I needed to stop being a complete asshole, an arrogant prick. Suzie-Q didn't like me for that, and even I had noticed I had changed over the tour. That change was something I regret, I needed to be the way I was when Suzie-Q first liked me. But I wasn't even sure when she liked me and why she did.

"Look, I need your help. And I've worked out, being an asshole won't get me anywhere." I admit, now this brought a smile to Tommy's face.

"Yeah? Worked that out eh? What else you worked out?" Tommy took a step further into the room and closed the door behind him.

"I've worked out what I want and don't want. I want Suzie-Q, and I don't want anybody else. But in order to attempt to get her back, to chase after her I need your help Tom. I need my best friend.. My brother back." I licked my lips, watching my pal beam at me with his cheerful smile.

"Alright- bro, when do we start?" Tommy concludes clapping his hands together.

Suzie-Q Pov:

Everything was going well, customers came and went, some with smiles and others with blank expressions. I stood behind the bar, hands firmly against the side as I let out a sigh. It wasn't busy, not as busy as it had been previously. I tapped my feet to the beat of Black Sabbath blasting through the speakers of the jukebox. The light relieving in through the windows from the daylight outside was gradually dimming. Night was swiftly falling in and darkening the surroundings, allowing the cool frisk air sweep in as well.

"Nobody wants him, they just turn their heads. Nobody helps him, now he has his revenge." I sung alongside Ozzy's noticeable voice.

"Hey Sue, can you serve this guy? I need to bleed my lizard." Vince's voice rung from the back. We were working in a bar, it was mostly hidden and tucked away from the Sunset Boulevard. It wasn't easily spotted, but a fair few knew about the place.

"Yeah, sure Vince." I cheerfully replied, no one was really at the bar wanting a drink. Vince had been taking care of the pokies and attending to the people who were ordering their poison from back there. I brushed pass Vince on the way through and rounded the corner into the other bar, around the back.

"Hi, what can I get you?" I smiled cheerfully upon the customer. His face was barely visible in the darkness, the only lights around was on my side of the bar and the screens of the pokie machines.

"I want-" His voice had become all so low and hard to understand. You could hear he had alcohol in his system.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" I asked kindly, I felt embarrassed that I couldn't understand what he was saying.