Chapter Sixty-Two

Just the usual shitty chapter, sorry it's short I am quite frankly blank. I needed to end it to get over the writers block I suppose.

Both bands had piled into the room before I had managed to escape the doctor who I had spoken to outside. In the centre of the room on a hospital bed peacefully laid Suzie-Q. Her head facing to her right with her eyes closed. Her skin was more of a sickly pale, but she didn't look any worse from what I had seen her previously. Just to know that she would be okay was enough to make me slip a tear or two. I was more than relieved.

Making my way towards her, completely forgetting about the rest of the guys being in the room, I stopped by her bed and knelt down beside her. Her brown hair had fell over her face, to which I managed to push back behind her ear. Even when how bad she looked, she still looked beautiful.

"See, I told you. She's strong. But thank god she got here on good timing." Duff smiles, his sudden voice causing me to look up at him. "And we got you to thank for that."

"Shouldn't had been forced to be in that position in the first place." I state, my eyes lingering towards Tommy and Izzy.

"Don't be such a fucking hypocrite Nick! You use it and you can't tell me you fucking don't! Yeah I'll admit it's my fault that I left it out for her to accidentally take but who she been telling for years to stop?! She would tell us all occasionally when she caught us, but out of the lot of us she wanted you to come clean. But did you? Of course fucking not. So before you judge someone, look at yourself in the mirror too. Because you use to thrive on that shit." Tommy looked exasperated and quite frankly his sudden outburst had caught me off guard, not to mention with the stuff he said. As much as it caught me off guard, it was infuriating to hear him speak such words to me. Maybe I simply couldn't take as much I managed to give and have a go at others. I wasn't sure, but it sure as hell pissed me off.

"Go get fucked." I growl. No matter what but Tommy did speak some truth. That was one of the things that annoyed me also.

"You know what's your problem Nick? You can't handle the truth." Tommy's voice was beginning to get deeper and the more he spoke the rawer he sounded.

"And also, I know why you and Sue are always at each other's throats, it's because you are too fucking afraid to actually love someone, too afraid to make you go off on your own back and do something totally stupid, like I don't know-" Tommy paused. As he spoke the closer he walked to the bed and the redder I grew in the face. My fists were clenching tightly enough to show up as completely white. "You're too much of a coward to really act the way you feel!"

I gridded my teeth, my face was no doubt a bright red.

"You're full of bullshit! Like you can talk." I hissed.

"Oh I can, I'm fucking married. Look who took the leap and look where I am now." Tommy bragged, even if he looked pissed off he looked to be taunting me.

"Yeah and you are also the fucking junkie, lying, cheating dumbass. If only Heather knew about all the shit I knew about."

"I'm going to-"

"Oh just fucking go away. The lot of you. I've got a migraine and I'm not putting up with listening to you two bicker and bitch." The soft but strict voice had cut Tommy short of words. I snapped my head back down to see Suzie-Q slowly turning onto her side, her eyes shut.

"But Sue-"

"Get out. I don't want to hear anything."

Suzie-Q Pov:

I turned over onto my side, my head was pounding, as though someone was continuously bashing my head in with a hammer. In fact my entire body felt sore, my throat felt like I had swollen end half a dozen crispy chips without chewing them and my stomach hurt like period pain.

"The least you could do is sort out your own shit before piling it onto others Nikki." Tommy' voice echoed before I heard various footsteps and the slam of a door. Thinking that they had all left, I slowly opened my dry feeling eyes to glance up at a tall figure. Tall figure being Nikki fucking Sixx.

"I thought I told you all to get out, and that included you Nikki." I rolled my eyes and closed them for a split second before opening them again.

"Well I didn't get out now did I. Stop acting like a bitch." Nikki snapped in return.

"And that's coming from the lying, cheating arsehole." I note. I couldn't say I was actually offended by his comment, I had for once brushed it off.

"Oh don't you start this bullshit too." Nikki huffed, crossing his arms with an agitated expression.

"I told you to get out, so get out."

"No. I said no and that's final."

Shaking my head, I let out a huff before closing my eyes. Fine, if he wasn't going to get out, I was going to ignore him and try get back to sleep. I was hoping that sleep would somehow cure what felt like a severe hangover.