Chapter One

June, 1987:

I laid on the lounge with my eyes shut listening to of course a Mötley Crüe cassette; they had to be one of my favourite bands now; and of course that would be due to them all becoming my best friends. How I survived without them all those years ago, I don't know. I felt a heavy weight being thrown on top of me; startling me. Opening my eyes and coughing slightly I look up into Nikki's green eyes; just as pretty and captivating as they were the very first time I met him.

"Hey cutie!" Nikki grins hovering over the top of me.

"Don't cutie me." I giggle pushing him off of me; allowing him to hit the ground with a thud.

"Bitch please; nobody pushes me off onto the ground." Nikki stumbles to his feet holding his hand up in a strange position; acting as though he was either a woman or gay.

"I just did." I poke my tongue out.

"Guys we have a serious problem. Group meeting!" Nikki yells at the top of his lungs as he sits on top of my stomach.

"No! No group meeting!" I squeal in horror. This wasn't good; I was as always the lounge for them. As expected the three other guys came wandering out; sitting on top of me.

"This is one comfy couch." Vince chuckled pushing his butt into my thighs.

"Look guys it comes with a set of boobs; a nice set if I may add." Tommy says going to poke my breasts.

"Poke 'em and this lounge with give you a knuckle sandwich." I threaten smirking as I look up at Tommy.

"Shit man; it even threatens." Mick chuckled sitting on the arm of the chair; thankfully not on my body. I guess it wasn't really good for his back if he sat on me. And that was something I respected; plus; less weight for my body to be pressured underneath.

"So I was just saying; nobody throws me onto the ground right, and Suzie-Q seems to think she can do whatever she wants!" Nikki exclaims; I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"It's my house Mr. Sixx." I reply with a pained giggle. It had only been about a year or so ago that I had bought the house; it was a five bed roomed and I now shared it with all of the guys. Well they basically came in on their own permission and moved themselves in.

"Well you know couches these days, whom that are made in Australia; always too stubborn and think they own everything." Vince carries on the conversation whilst Tommy sat there giggling away like a child. I could feel his vibrations from him sitting on top of me.

"And I was like well if this couch doesn't behave itself, it will have to stop here while we go on tour." Nikki says again; catching my attention with the word 'tour'.

"What? You guys are going on tour?" I yell trying to push them all off of my body.

"Yeah doll; didn't you know?" Tommy says looking down at me.

"No! When?!" I exclaim.

"In a couple of days." Mick replies from sitting up near my head on the arm of the lounge.

"And you guys tell me now! Oh my god, good on ya' guys! I'm so proud of you all!" I smile; still in a little bit of pain from their weight; the pain was slowly going away leaving an uncomfortable numbness in my body.

"Um guys; body's going numb." I say squirming a little more. Tommy, Nikki and Vince rapidly removed themselves from my body; all standing around me.

"If I'm crippled now, you guys will be carrying me around everywhere." I threaten.

"No way! Besides, we were thinking it wouldn't be the same without you if you didn't come on tour with us. And we really want you to come with us. So will you Suzie-Q?" Vince says looking down at me while I laid there trying to let the blood circulate back through my body.