Chapter Fifty

My body was aching, every move I'd make, every time I blinked or raised an eyebrow pain struck me. It was as if I had been hit by a car, I felt like shit. As I brushed my teeth, I spat out the remaining in my mouth, a gag immediately following afterwards. A tight sickening feeling squeezed my insides.

"You right Sue?" Nikki questions from outside the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm fine." I choke out, my eyes teary and my face and body feeling flushed. No I'm not fine, I feel sick. Leaving the bathroom, I took deep breath to stop me from feeling like I was about to gag yet again. Leaving the bathroom, I put on a smile to reassure Nikki that I was okay, to which he simply stared.

"Baby, you're looking awfully pale." Nikki notes a moment later, taking a step closer to lay a hand upon my forehead.

"I'm fine." I hiss pushing his hand away. My sickened temper pulsing through me. I could really be a moody bitch. Nikki furrowed his eyebrows, unconvinced. He could see through my lies, it was obvious to him. Feeling like I was about to gag again, I made sure I scurried away from Nikki and back into the bathroom. The gag had soon turned into a gut wrenching, wheezed, like-smokers cough. Leaning myself over the toilet, I waited for the vomit to rise, but nothing came. Not even a trickle, nothing.

"Suzie-Q something's wrong. Just tell me!" Nikki begs as his hands grope onto my body, as I stood myself upright.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I breathe in deeply before shrugging his hands away.

The day later had now consisted of roaming the streets with nine men and of course two other women. It was quite a big crowd, but instead of us all doing our own thing, we were all together. It had caught many peoples' attentions, but except for the odd fan or two, we weren't bothered by anyone.

"Oi!" Slash calls out, a rather pleased yet devious smirk crossing his olive features. Catching everyone's attention all so suddenly, Slash pointed across the road to a shop with quite a big sign. "Let's check it out!" It wasn't just a shop, it was in its own words a shop I could never see myself going into. It wasn't the type I chose to go into, but of course I was forced to go in also. Nikki refused to let me out of his sights and he was intrigued to see what the Sex Shop had in store. Nikki kept his fingers entwined with mine as he tugged me across the street to the adult shop. My body felt weak and everything was aching and throbbing. My insides were still clenched in a sickly matter and I felt yuck. One by one we all entered the shop, our eyes instantly resting upon the various dildos sprawled across the entire shop. Each were different, there was different colours varying from pink to even green. The sizes were all different, some lanky and thin, others fat and small, but all having that hardened shaft look about them. That wasn't the only thing visible in the shop, types of leather lingerie for both males and females were visual through the manikin dolls, there were also blow up dolls available for the men. Flavoured condoms, you name it, they had it. I was quite distraught yet amused by everything. I had in all honestly never used any as such. In my opinion, I would much rather the real thing, not some stupid 'do it yourself' fake dick. What was the pleasure in that? Yeah what? It may vibrate it may come in different shapes and sizes, but it was no where near as good or as close to a man's. What was the fun in a dildo? You didn't have the man against you, you couldn't feel his body upon yours, his sweet tender kisses, his hips buckling against yours. Nothing could compare to it.

"Hey look, I found you your new girlfriend Izz!" Slash teases pointing to the blow up doll.

"Shut the fuck up Slash. I reckon she's more of your type of girl, didn't you say plastic was your kind?" Izzy retorts, leaving the rest of us to laugh quietly.

Slash shoves Izzy playfully before they continue on, examining the strap on dildos. Just like they were intrigued with their appearance. I felt awfully uncomfortable with the amount of fake dicks surrounding me, especially when they were everywhere with more then just a variety. It was like an evolution of dildos, I swear some were made of wood! In the back was where the more BDSM 'toys' were located, whips in all shapes and sizes, handcuffs, rope, chain. Even what looked to be a replica of duct tape turned into a sex toy. It was kind of scary seeing such things, but in all honesty, deep down, some of the thing looked appealing. I mean I'd take the handcuffs and handcuff Nikki or vice versa, but I was happy without the cuffs. I like to be able to feel Nikki up, wrapping my own arms around him. But the thought was hot and quite sexy. Maybe, maybe one day I'd give it a go, even the consumes looked pretty good. Nikki looked sexy as it is in leather, in those he'd be mouth watering.