Chapter Twenty-One

Tugging the sheet on the bed, I rolled over and immediately ran into another body.

"Morning sunshine." Mick quietly states. I felt like crap this morning, but I had to say I felt better then last night.

"Morning Mick." I slowly opened my eyes, my eyes felt like I had them open all night last night, they stung and felt as dry as a bone.

"How are you feeling today?" Mick keeps his eyes locked on me as I rub my eyes tiredly.

"I'm not crying my eyes out, but I don't feel that great. I've just had it I guess." I mutter removing my eyes and staring into Mick's bright green eyes, sometimes they were hard to tell what colour, but this time I could see clearly.

"You know you can always talk to me, I'm always here and always will be." He gives me a faint smile, reaching out and stroking my cheek bone. Smiling in his direction, I snuggled in closer to his body, setting my head against his chest.

"Hey Mick, I know I wasn't there for that long but you did a good job last night. Played brilliantly as per usual." I whisper to him and stare into the distance, not taking anything in.

"Thanks Suzie-Q." Mick chuckled quietly. "Everything was alright, just something to me felt off the entire show. And that's got me thinking you being upset and all had me gut feeling off." He adds.

"You always know when there's something up don't you?" I laugh along with him.

"Seems like it now doesn't it?" He murmurs rubbing his face.

"The gift." I recall.

"I guess it's better then some things, I've always got an eye on you if that's the case. So watch out doll, I know what you're doing every minute of the day." Mick whispers, attempting to freak me out.

"Well you better look away when I'm in the shower if you know what I'm doing." I tease.

"Oh I'm not that rude." Mick rolled his eyes. "Although I love peaking at that rack of yours." Mick flirtatiously says. Well that was new! Nudging his rib cage I let out a laugh, it had caught me off guard but I had to say he was making me feel better.

"Now that I know that, I should cover up more." I look up towards Mick and poke my tongue out.

"Still looks good no matter what you wear." Mick exclaims.

"Thanks." I giggle.

After having a shower and spending a couple more hours in the hotel room with Mick, we began to carry our luggage down the stairs and out towards the bus, we threw our luggage aboard and began to walk back to the hotel, we were going to drop off our key. Apparently we were meant to be leaving Huntsville in the next ten or so minutes. Luckily so far I hadn't seen Nikki, but that came to no surprise. He had surprisingly been holding onto the red head from back at the bar. Not that I really cared, with the way he was treating me I could say my heart was breaking away and the feelings I had for him were beginning to crumble.

"You know I've got a bit of a surprise for you when we get back to the bus. When we head off." Mick smirks looking at me through his sunnies.

"You know you shouldn't have, besides, should I be frightened?" I walk alongside him. Mick was twirling the keys around his fingers occasionally almost dropping it.

"No, believe me you should enjoy it." Mick assured me grinning.

Smiling, I bumped my shoulder against his and giggled. Mick shook his head amused and continued walking.

As soon as we entered the hotel doors, my eyes stopped directly on Nikki whom was standing just by the reception with the redhead by his side. Surely he wasn't tagging her along for the rest of the tour.