Chapter Nineteen

Ever since the day I had both the panic attack and Nikki kissing me, I hadn't had anything to do with the attractive bass player. It was like he was avoiding me, purposely. He wouldn't have anything to do with me, the nights we slept in the hotel rooms Nikki refused me to bunk with me. He couldn't even look at me without looking away. It hurt, because I had no idea what I had done wrong by him, and the way he was acting obviously I had done something for him to act this way.

I had tried to talk to him, but he would simply shrug me off and walk away.

Sitting in the pub beside Tommy, I stared out to see Nikki chatting up a woman with bright red hair and dark brown eyes, he was just in sight by the bar. Luckily the guys were in town a little earlier so tonight was practically a day off and the following day was their next concert.

"Tommy?" I question taking my eyes off of Nikki and staring at my stubby of Corona.

"Yeah Suzie-Q?" Tommy gives a small smile, glancing down at me. Vince had gone off to get another round of drinks whilst Mick had also gone off to chat up a woman, out of sight unlike Nikki.

"You're closest to Nikki, I know you probably vowed to keep it a secret but can you tell me what I've done to Nikki?" I glance up to meet his dark eyes. He looked tired and seemed to rather a chat then try get lucky, plus Tommy was one to try and stay loyal whilst in a relationship.

Tommy's eyes leave me and dart towards Nikki for a moment.

"Well you see darlin' you haven't done anything wrong by Nikki. It's not you, it's him. I promised him that I wasn't the one to tell you why, besides that between you and Nikki. It's up to Nikki to tell you that because it's none of my business. But believe me, don't worry about him. You've done nothing." Tommy gives me a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, he'll come around one day. He just needs time. Anyway, tell me what's going on with you and Guns N' Roses? I've heard you've gotten friendly with Duff and Steve. What's up?" Tommy cocked an eyebrow, his hair had been tied back. The length had been annoying him lately and he was close to cutting it off.

"Tommy I honestly hate the hatred between your band and there's. Yeah I didn't get off on the right foot with them from the very beginning. But even I can sense you're tired of hating them."

"You've got that right. I actually want to have a beer with them, it's pissing me off." Tommy admits. "I'm just sick of this shit. It's obvious you're trying to sort things out with them, you're forgiving them slowly by the looks. Why the fuck aren't we? We were all good mates before." Tommy grumbles.

"Tommy in all honesty I preferred you guys to be friends, not to be bitching and staring daggers at each other." I admit.

"Yeah, I'm sick of the shit going on. Even if you hate them you agree." Tommy takes one last swig of his beer before he downs it all.

The front doors to the bar soon opened revealing the entire band of Guns N' Roses. My eyes scanned each of them before they stopped on a particular guitarist. Izzy.

"So if I go try have a beer with them, will you help me beat them up if they try kill me?" Tommy teasingly says, obviously watching them as well.

"Don't worry Tom, I've got your back. I'm like your wing wo-man remember?" I nudge his side playfully.

"Yeah of course, what about if Mötley turns on us? Still keen?" Tommy takes his eyes off of the band and back onto me.

"Sure, but Nikki's all mine with his moody, temperamental arse. Deal?"

"Deal." Tommy grasps onto my hand and kisses my knuckles. As soon as the entire band stops by the bar, Tommy left my side to go and try befriend the members of Guns again.