Chapter Four

"I said I'm fuckin' sorry Suzie-Q what else do you want me to fuckin' say?!" Nikki groans taking a seat closer to me. I was still annoyed at him from what happened last night. If it wasn't of him; I wouldn't have to feel the pain in my chest from really liking him, or I wouldn't had have to of seen Axl fuckin' Rose then stand in the hallway half naked with a suitcase. I was angry for a good reason; and not just some sorry was going to make me feel better.

"Just leave me alone Nikki." I walk over to where Mick sat on the bus. We were on the way to go see the Mobile Municipal Auditorium for the very first time; most of the guys were thrilled to see it and to be playing tonight, well basically all of the guys were.

"Yeah he said he was sorry that you saw him fuck another chick; so why are you acting the way you are?" Mick questions quietly beside me.

"Mick I am embarrassed from having to do what I did last night. Not to mention I saw something and someone who I didn't want to see. So I can be pissed off." I answer truthfully. Out of the lot of them only Vince knew my small secret of liking Nikki, and to be honest he wasn't so happy with the bass player either; he was treating him exactly the same way I was. But none of them knew exactly who I ran into last night; nor did they exactly know who the five men were that hurt me all those years ago. I was too humiliated to tell them that.

"Who'd you see?" His eyes dart away from Nikki towards me in the blink of an eye.

"It's nobody; it doesn't matter anyways. I'm never going to see them again; so it doesn't matter now." I cross my arms over my chest; my eyes landing directly on Nikki who was sitting on the chair directly in front of me. He was slumped back against the chair; both legs spread wide open and bouncing impatiently, he was looking in our direction glaring at me.

Finally arriving at the auditorium; I followed the guys out of the bus and into the auditorium. Keeping my distance from Nikki and mostly sticking to Vince and Mick's side as much as possible. Tommy was on the opposite side of Nikki; which was why I didn't go to him; he was the closest to Nikki.

"Are you excited?" I ask Vince before we were approached by Mötley Crüe's manager, Richard, and the manager of the auditorium.

"I'm fuckin' kicked!" He exclaims.

"Me too." I smirk.

"I'm just thankful you guys didn't make me the Merchandise girl because that would be a disaster; plus I would much rather watch you guys play then to be abused by hundreds of people at the same time." I add.

"Yeah we could never let you put up with that shit. You're our girl Suzie-Q and don't you ever forget that!" Vince wraps his arm around my shoulder; squeezing himself against me.

"Thanks Vince."

Allowing the band, their manager and the manager of the auditorium to talk; I used the time to go for a wander, to discover the place whilst I had the time to. The place was dimly lit; but the stage itself down the very bottom was lit up with bright lights. The place was filled entirely with chairs with heaps of rows and even a second story above. It was the first time I had ever seen an auditorium so it was all new to me.

"Fuck this place is sweet." Tommy cheered stumbling down the stairs towards me with Vince following closely behind. So it was Mick's turn to be with Nikki; I guess I just had to stick by Tommy and Vince now; you'd swear they were all taking goes by being with Nikki, not that I really minded.

"Pretty good isn't it." I agree taking another glance around.

"Now to the part that is most tiring. Gathering our shit together and organising for tonight." Vince groans passing Tommy and I, heading towards the stage; skipping the stairs that were behind closed doors and leaping up onto the stage instead. No wonder he was the singer. Only the singer would be able to do something like that; after all that was one of things they did when they sung, they ran around and jumped all over things, not to mention hip thrust against the microphone stand.