Prologue

Prologue: 1985

I sat in delight as I watched the band I had hopelessly fell in love with; Guns N' Roses. This wasn't the first time I had watched them; I had watched them a good ten times already. It seemed as though each time I watched them; they all grew more attractive to me and their music had improved. They were honestly the most perfect band I had ever come across. It reminded me a lot of my home country; Australia, they were a lot like the pub bands a.k.a like my father's band Rose Tattoo, and believe me they were remarkable; they hit it big, but sadly not as big as AC/DC.

I took a small sip of my beer and crossed my legs listening to the beautiful tunes all three guitars created in timing with the good sounding beat of the drums. But what took my attention most was the singer and his voice. I had never heard anything like it before; it was more than original; it was a powerful; an in tune screech that fit well with the type of music they created. Not to mention had I formed a small school girl crush on the lead singer; he was absolutely smoking hot; he was definitely a hunk.

'You're on the streets

And it ain't so pretty

You need to get a new what you please

You do what you gotta do for the money

At times you end up on your knees

I'm always buyin'

With the local and the junkies

This city life is one big pain!

But you, you had to move to the city

Into the city where it all began

You gotta move, you gotta move

Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma

Time you gotta move

Oh right to the city

With the real nitty gritty

Aw, child, ain't it a pity?

Sometimes it gets too shitty!

Come on and hit me!' The singer screeched one last time as the music continued on; closing up the song by a good guitar solo and drum solo. It was perfect; utterly wonderful.

I cheered and clapped with a few other people who had been coming and going into the bar; the band were finished for the evening, and boy did they leave it on a great note. I was going to go home happy from watching these guys perform; but firstly I wanted to greet them all in person and tell them what I thought. And I thought they were going to make it big; there was no doubt about it.

I watched as the singer gave everyone off of the stage a small smirk and wave before leaving the stage; he was one big piece of eye candy. He was one attractive man; he was perfect. Quickly finishing up my stubby; I threw it into the bin as I made my way over towards the table the band members sat at. They all were already draped around barely clothed women and were smoking and drinking happily.

I stopped at the side of their table in clear view; giving my best smile, they all were even gorgeous up close; I just hoped they were just as good as they played as well as looked.

"Um there's some random just standing there." One of the barely clothed women spoke aloud; giving me a dirty look as she did. All heads snapped in my direction and almost instantly all of the men gaped at me in disgust; as though I had already done something bad by them. I felt a little intimidated by the glares they held against me; but I simply shrugged it off and kept my smile upon my face.