Chapter Forty-Five

The bed squeaked ever so quietly underneath us, our clothes were scattered all over the floor and even on parts of the bed. Nikki's body rubbed against mine and his hips would slap against mine with every thrust. Our bodies were hidden under the bed sheets, my head rested peacefully against the pillow. My arms were draped around his back, my nails digging into him every so often.

Nikki's soft lips made contact with my own as he continued to pump out his slow, thorough thrusts. Moaning aloud every so often, I glanced up at Nikki, hovering over me and moving in a sync, backwards and forwards. His mesmerising green eyes making contact with mine, his face was sweaty and flustered, but he managed to flash me a smirk.

Besides the pleasure I was getting from Nikki, I felt absolutely great. This was a dream of mine, to finally have Nikki to myself. Not to mention, it felt much better and more comfortable because I loved him. It felt right, in every single way.

Feeling the pleasure intensifying, Nikki's thrusts began to quicken and a grunt escaped his pink lips.

"Hey Sue you're back, how was-" The door opened revealing Tommy. As soon as he opened the door to see Nikki and I on the bed, 'making love' Tommy's jaw dropped and his eyes seemed to have widened in shock.

"Go on Nik, get on in there! That a boy, show her your lovin'!" Tommy cheered not seconds later.

"Get the fuck out!" Nikki hissed out of breath, the door slammed shut not a second later and before long Nikki and I had continued on. His face in the crook of my neck, his hot breath hitting my skin as continuing gasps, like he was doing a fairly tiring run. With having my legs hooked lightly onto Nikki's, I tightened my grip against him as he quickens. His hard shaft pulses in between my legs as it quickly pulls out and fills me again. Closing my eyes from the pleasure, my moans grew louder and more frequent as we were starting to reach out climax.

"Nikki." I moan.

"Oh my god." Nikki grunts kissing my neck, the sex was impeccable and only getting better as we were a second or two from finishing. As our climaxes surged through the both of us, Nikki kept his position above me breathing relatively fast into my neck. It felt like my entire body was at an ease, but buzzing from the corruption of pleasure in between my legs.

"I love you babe, I love you so much." Nikki grunts as he finally 'pulls out' and rolls over beside me. But instead of laying there, he snuggled in closer to me. His opposite arm reach over and cuddling my waist as he head fit into the crook of my shoulder next to mine. My breathing was still at a rapid rate and I was still tingling from the pleasure, feeling it slowly drain from my body.

"I love you Nikki." I say in between breaths as I slowly flutter open my eyes. Turning my head and pulling further to look at Nikki, I brought my lips to Nikki's. His eyes were closed, but I knew he was awake. Nikki made a slight noise before he slowly began to kiss me back, his lips and tongue moving in a similar motion as mine.

******

Walking out into the bar with Nikki, it was after their concert for the night and believe it or not, Nikki hadn't a drip of alcohol yet. I was impressed, very impressed. Ever since Tommy walked in on Nikki and I, he hasn't been able to hold a straight face when he looked at us, but for something so weird, he had a glint of pride in his eyes. Like he was proud of it.

Mötley Crüe was for once sharing a proper round table with Guns N' Roses and for once it seemed everyone was getting along fine. It was like the aggression and annoyance for each other had vanished and now there was a mutual respect for one another. Friends you could assume. Nikki took a seat down beside Steven and before I was able to take the last chair, Nikki ripped me down onto his lap, arms securely around me. Like he was somehow portraying to the rest of the men, ownership over me. I really didn't mind, it was a dream come true to finally have Nikki. I had crushed on him since the beginning almost and over time I knew it became a love. Straightening out my black, short dress, I looked ahead to see Axl sitting across from us, glaring daggers at Nikki, but Axl did in front have a woman beside him. She looked intensely caught up in Axl that the rest of the world didn't matter. Swallowing hard, I looked down at the table.