Chapter Seventy-Two

I awoke to the room spinning and a voice, a loud voice singing that was turning my hangover into a migraine. Squinting my eyes as light seemed to seep in, I slowly sat up. The urge to vomit was gradually growing in the pit of my stomach, something I wasn't all too keen about. What did I expect? I had one too many drinks last night, this morning was just the outcome.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." A voice caught me off guard. Slowly looking further along, I spotted Izzy sitting on the floor. He was smoking a cigarette as he sat himself upright against the bus wall. What was I doing in the bus? We had a hotel room for a reason.

"Morning." I mumble, scrunching my eyebrows and looking out the compartment. We were alone. Tommy was in bed beside me snoring away, naked might I add. Slash was on the floor with the barmaid from the night before, surprise - surprise!

"How did you sleep?" Izzy questions. "Must of been pretty good, you passed out on me last night." He slightly chuckles before inhaling the smoke.

"Did I? Shit." I let out a groan and began to rub my eyes. "What's Tom been doing?" I ask, my eyes flickering to his naked bum, okay I had to admit he had a pretty good looking butt. But let this be the first and last time that I gave in to thinking about it.

Izzy shook his head and gave me a smirk, somehow his eyes twinkling. He must not of been hungover, or perhaps he was on something for how good and awake he looked. Maybe he hadn't of gone to sleep yet? I wasn't sure.

"If you're asking did you sleep with him, no. We came back and he was going on about being wet, so he stripped and passed out shortly after. You on the other hand, we were just getting busy and you passed out on me." Izzy explains, his mouth stretching into a devious grin. I frowned at Izzy and shook my head, the thought of sleeping with Tommy never went through my head once. I loved Tom, but not enough to sleep with him. He was more like a brother. But the fact that he mentioned myself and him getting busy, I had almost choked. No way! He had to be messing with me, Izzy and I wouldn't have done that!

"We did not!" I hiss.

"No, but I thought I'd give it a crack and see how gullible you are." Izzy chuckled. "Shame, I was hoping you'd believe me."

"Oh Izzy, just shut it." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Don't get your tits in a tangle, I'm just joking around." Izzy again laughs before there is silence once again, besides the snoring.

Opening my eyes, my thoughts instantly clicked over to Nikki. From what I did remember Nikki never showed up, but perhaps when I was absolutely maggot drunk he might have. So that was something I'd thought I would ask. "Did-" Izzy immediately cut me off, answering my question before I could even ask it.

"No he didn't, no one knows where he was. I would've thought he would have showed up, but I've been wrong many times before." Izzy put out his cigarette in the small aluminum tray beside him.

"Okay." I return. Slowly removing myself from the bed, I tried not to trip over the naked couple on the ground. Feeling dizzy, I continued to walk pass Izzy and down the corridor. There was a couple more band members sprawled out over the chairs snoring peacefully, but it wasn't everyone. We all must have split up into different directions, why did I have to follow the ones who decided to go to the bus. I could have been in my room right now!

"Where are you going?" Izzy questions, slowly following me.

"I want to go back to my room." I answer. "I want to have a shower, a sleep without Tommy naked beside me and I want to change. I smell like a fucking bar." I answer.

"We all do, but you know it's a bit of a walk." Izzy notes.

"Great." I huff, feeling irritated. I was tired, probably still drunk, I was filthy and I wanted to vomit, of course I was very unimpressed.