Chapter Thirty-Nine

Duff and Izzy kept ignoring each other all the way through the day and night, even when they were performing. I didn't really understand what was going on between them, but clearly it was disagreement about Duff's girlfriend Mandy Brixx.

After the incident I had gotten involved with on the bus, Izzy wasn't able to speak a word to me and Duff was mostly the same. Ashamed of themselves was the reason why. From the fight, I had copped a severe bruise on my ribs and a split lip and bruises mouth. Thankfully the bruising wasn't visible, but it could most definitely be felt.

Tommy had been neglecting me from his anger and Nikki kept watching me like a hawk, but other then those pair, Mick and Vince were much the same. Little did they know what happened in the bush with Izzy and Duff and know I get involved in the fight. Only trying to stop them from fighting of course.

Knocking on Axl's door, I stood patiently waiting for it to be answered. It was about 9pm and Mötley Crüe was still on the stage, I had left alongside Guns N' Roses to of course meet Axl back at his hotel room.
The door opened not a second later revealing a pleased looking Axl. His hair was dripping wet and he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just got out from the shower or bath.

"Hey." He grins, stepping aside and grasping onto my hand, pulling me in. The room was exactly like the rest of the rooms but surprisingly he had a lounge in it also, sat away from the bed near the fairly decent sized TV in the corner. The lounge was covered in pillows and blankets and there was a bottle of wine and champagne glasses next to it on the small round table.

"You get yourself comfortable on the couch and I'll just get dressed. You caught me just as I got out of the shower." He smiled closing the door and pointing to the lounge.

"I'm sorry, I don't have good timing do I?" I blush, turning to Axl.

"Relax baby, no one else could get me running like you." He cheekily replies caressing my cheek before walking away and leaving me to take a seat on the lounge. Spotting the cover of the film we were meant to be watching, my eyes scanned over the front. There was a picture of a group of people on the front, a man on the far left wearing a pair of sun glasses, but what and who had caught my eye was Kiefer Sutherland with a woman's head on his shoulder. The title of the movie was The Lost Boys and the movie had only come out earlier in the year.
Interesting.

"I tried to make it as comfy as possible Sue, and I even got us some wine to drink together. That is if you don't mind." Axl rounds the corner of the lounge with his hair tied back messily and only wearing white tight pants he would wear on stage.

"No, no, that's fine." I reply, my eyes quickly taking in his appearance as he shuffled some pillows and blankets aside so that he could sit down.

"So I s'pose you saw what we're gonna watch? It's a fairly new movie out, I haven't even seen it myself." His arm rests against the back of the chair, his finger tips at my opposite shoulder.

"I've never heard of it to be honest." I hand him the tape in it's hard plastic cover.

"That's good, it's gonna be a first for the both of us." He opens up the cover and removes himself from the lounge before stopping in front of the TV, putting it into the VCR machine. He quickly started the movie and turned up the volume before yet again sitting beside me. Waiting for the advertisement of other movies to pass on by, Axl snuggled closer to me and covered the both of us with a thick blanket. I had to say, I appreciated his effort. He was trying, he wasn't just trying to pounce on me and get between my legs. He was putting in effort, trying to capture my attention from Nikki of you will.

"Oh shit the lights." He mutters kicking off the blanket and leaping towards the front door, switching them off, leaving us both in darkness. The only light source was the screen of the TV and the bathroom light that was behind the closed door.

"Thanks." I whisper, feeling his shoulder press against mine as he got back under the blankets. It was fairly cold inside and besides the blanket, Axl was another heat source for me. Watching as the film began to begin, I sunk deeper into the lounge, finding myself leaning my head against his bicep. I could be comfortable around Axl, I could be a slob in I so wished. I had that same feeling with Nikki, but at the moment I hadn't of been so cozy. I was constantly tense and for once it felt like my body relaxed.

"I'm sorry about earlier today, with you getting knocked around a bit with Duffer and Izz." Axl murmurs to me as the movie slowly progressed.

"It's okay, I didn't mind. I just didn't want to see then hurt each other like they were. You and Slash were clearly struggling to hold Duff and I knew if I didn't step in, the entire lot of you would be fighting sooner or later." I answer, my eyes glued to the screen. Just by the starting and the music, my eyes were glued to it. I was hooked from the very beginning. Axl slowly moved his arm and wrapped it around my shoulder, obviously doing what men did. Making their move. I didn't take any notice of it, personally it didn't do anything to me like it did to girls in the movies. It's just an arm.

Suddenly the door barged open revealing Slash, Tommy and Nikki, this startled Axl and myself.

"What do you think you's are doing?" Axl pipes up over the film.

"A lil' birdie told us it was movie night. And you think we'd miss out?" Nikki answers as the door slams shut.

"You can't come barging in here! The movies for Suzie-Q and I. I don't specifically remember inviting any of you." Axl grumbles. But of course, the three men didn't seem to take any notice.

Almost straight away, Nikki took a seat to the left side of me, his body tightly squeezed in against mine. Slash managed to take a seat on the opposite side of the lounge, down at the arm and Tommy stood directly in front of Axl and I, slumping down and landing on both Axl's and my leg. This forces Axl to shuffle aside, having him remove his arm from me.

"This is fucking bullshit." Axl growls, sounding in a rage.

"Shut up Ax, the movie's just getting good!" Tommy exclaims.

"Hey baby girl, miss me?" Nikki whispers huskily in my ear. I gritted my teeth and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Who do you think you are? Think you can just barge in here on Axl and I? You had no right! Besides it is bloody rude on your behalf." I hiss.

"I'm so bad baby I don't care. You really think I'd let you be alone with him? You've got another thing comin'." Nikki replies, turning his head to face me, pulling my head in closer and kissing my temple. Rolling my eyes and ignoring Nikki, I kept watching the TV. This was very unfair to Axl and I and to be honest I was sure they had this planned. They were intentionally trying to ruin it.

Nikki's arm ran passed me and nudged Tommy's shoulder. Keeping my eyes on the TV, I listened in to what Nikki was going to say to Tommy.

"Thanks man, for everything." Nikki whispers to Tommy.

"Anytime, any place, anywhere. I'm on your side. I've got your back bro." Tommy returns, turning back to watch the TV. Nikki did the same, this time he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against his body. His clothes were semi drenched after changing and still sweating. Not bothering to fight Nikki off, I shifted my position and rested my hand against his thigh and nuzzling my head into his chest, for which he chuckled quietly. No matter how annoyed I was at Nikki for ruining something Axl had set out and put in so much effort for, I couldn't really stay mad at him. I enjoyed him holding me in his arms even if I growled and hissed, I didn't like being pushed around but this dominant side of Nikki was much better then what it previously was. Honestly? It was rather sexy and a turn on also.