Chapter Ten

Sitting on the bus, keeping to myself, I wrapped my arms tightly around my knees staring down at the floor. Ever since Nikki had demanded to know who his friends' were, I had kind of separated myself from everyone, mostly keeping to myself as much as possible.

"Look who decided to join the party." Nikki says aloud revealing the two blonde entering the bus. Sharise, Vince's wife and Heather, Tommy's wife had arrived to join us on tour. Now things would get interesting, more time for me to spend with girls, not to mention more fighting between their spouses.

"Hey guys." Tommy's wife Heather smiles, her smile managing to brighten up her entire face whilst Vince's girlfriend Sharise looked tired.

"Hey." I manage to crack a smile at both women, before I look away outside of the window.

"Sharise! Baby!" Vince's voice squeaked from the back of the bus.

Hearing heavy footsteps, I felt a rush of wind hit me before Vince enveloped Sharise in his loving arms and pressed his lips against hers. Now the disturbing part, the back of the bus for sure was going to become the trampoline to their missed time on going down on one another. Hopefully they would go into a hotel and do it; otherwise I was going to need some earplugs or loud music.

"Heather?" Tommy's voice sounded, he had come out from the back of the bus also, but he didn't sound particularly convinced that his wife was standing there before him.

"That's really you? I ain't hallucinating now am I?" Tommy took a step closer, standing directly beside me.

"Nah baby, you ain't hallucinating." Heather dropped her bag onto the floor of the bus and leaped into Tommy's arms, both having grins going from ear to ear.

"I missed you so much." Tommy gasped trailing his lips down Heather's neck, earning a moan from her. Feeling the weight slump down beside me on the chair, I looked away from the window to stare directly at Tommy and Heather. He now had her on his lap beside me, having an intense, passionate kissing session. That was something I didn't particularly want to be sat next to me. I mean I was happy for Tommy and Vince that they were in love and happy with their wives to kiss them, but I didn't want to have them going at it beside me, and I knew very well that's where it was leading.

Standing up from my seat, I grasped onto the chair in front and swung my long legs over, removing myself from that spot. I needed to get out and I was sure Mick and Nikki were more than happy to get out whilst both the couples. As soon as I was to swing over my other leg, the bus door opened revealing Steven who looked more than confused.

"Why'd ya'll stop?" He asked taking a step on the bus.

"Pick up a few extras." John replies. Steven gave him a thankful expression before he let his eyes slip towards the back of the bus.

"Well its gettin' hot in here ain't it?" He chuckled noticing the couples sucking each other's face.

"Little bit." I note continuing on climbing over the chair until I could walk freely from the chair.

"Since they've turned up the heater in here, want to come to our bus. Trust me there no fuckin' there at the moment." Steven assures.

"If I get away from this and wait until it finishes up, yes please." I nod my head rapidly and quickly make my way into Steven's direction.

"Hey wait up Suzie-Q." Nikki states slowly following behind. Where Mick was? I didn't know, all I knew was he was in the bus somewhere, but I was sure as hell not going back to search for him.

"Where's Mick?" Steven questioned as soon as Nikki and I exited the bus.

"Man down! Man down!" Nikki calls sprinting back into the bus.