Chapter Fourteen

"I don't give a damn Nikki, I'm telling you to play and I'm telling you that you will be playing tonight." I cross my arms over my chest, staring down at him.

"Why should I? They're a bunch of fuckwits." Nikki rolls his eyes, the rest of the band were keeping quiet. They were going to perform, the only one being so incredibly complicated was Nikki himself.

"Bunch of fuckwits or not, you're still performing. I don't care if I have to drag you out there myself, you aren't ruining your bands tour and you aren't ruining their bands tour. Clear?" I stare daggers at him, he kept his gaze low and sat there awkwardly. I had never been like that towards him, I was usually happy and there for him with his own decisions; but this time I wasn't having any of it.

Nikki huffed and looked away which only made me scowl even more. I would mummy him if I had to, even if he was older.

"Clear?" I repeat.

"Clear as mud." Nikki finally answers giving in. I knew I could get to him one way or another. He was that type of man, he knew what was right and he couldn't not do it otherwise he would feel guilty over it.

"Good." I give him a smile.

"Come on, we better get to the stadium." Mick mumbles slapping Nikki's shoulder as he walks on by. Watching Nikki remove himself from his seat and following the rest of the band out of the bus, I let out a relieved sigh. Now that if they played, there was a chance they would end up forgiving each other. After all it was my fault they all fought.

"So you got me to move my ass, now you gonna come or not?" Nikki walks back into the bus as soon as he noticed I wasn't following.

"I'll come don't worry. I just needed a moment." I reply taking my eyes off the attractive bass player and staring down at my boots. I was amazed I could wear boots like this, after all it took me a long time to get use to them.

Nikki muttered something to himself before he wandered over to me, reaching out and entwining his fingers with my own.

"Come on, I'll keep you safe. They can't touch you, none of the bastards." Nikki slowly leads me out of the bus and onto the gravel. What was he on about? About keeping me safe? Whatever it was had me confused, but I didn't mind; I was holding his hand. I was hold Nikki Sixx's hand, or should I say he was holding mine?

Cameras flashed and the roar of an audience sounded from the outside. We had to get into the stadium and it wasn't easy especially when practically the guys were late for their own show.
And going in through the back way was crowded, very crowded with fans and paparazzi.

"You just wait. You'll have the world buzzing tomorrow." He says in my ear, surprisingly louder over the cheers.

Entering the stadium, Nikki and I rises down the hallway where people were running around yelling things to one another. They were all busy doing their jobs, and working to help a concert continue on through the night with billions and billions of fans screaming and carrying on was a tough job. I was glad I didn't work doing something like this, it was too busy and not to mention too much pressure. Nikki and I continued until we reached Mötley Crüe's dressing room, already on the table had a couple of red cups filled of spirits.

"I'm just going to get ready, alright?" Nikki turns to me, smiling innocently. "And if you wish, you don't have to be alone. Come in with me so I can change." He's smile grows as he speaks.

"Or stay here and get drunk, either one." He chuckled looking back at the table with alcohol.

"That's unbelievably a hard decision you know. Alcohol or watch Nikki Sixx get dressed? What to choose?" I tease, grinning as much as him.