Chapter Thirty-Eight

"So I noticed you coming out from Nikki's again. You and him a thing?" Axl questions walking by my side towards the bus.

"No we ain't a thing." I reply, watching my feet as I walk. My hands were hidden in the pockets of my jumper, and I wasn't trying to make eye contact with him.

"You seem to letting him in a bit, you reckon you could ever give me that same chance you're giving Nick?" Axl quickly steps in front of me, too quickly for me to comprehend as I ran smack bang into his chest. "Steady there cowgirl." He chuckled grabbing onto my shoulders and making sure I didn't stumble over. Glancing up at Axl, I stared as he smiled down at me.

"I know that you love Nikki inside, but I also know that you hide something for me deep down. So are you willing to give me a try also?" He pleads, keeping a smile across his face.

Letting out a sigh, I wasn't really giving Nikki a chance, he was forcing it upon me. Nodding, Axl's smile turned into a toothy grin and not a second later he wraps his arms around for me a hug.

"Thank you." He murmurs in my ear.

"Are you interested in vampire films?" He then asks pulling back, vampires were scary but that didn't mean I didn't like them. They weren't really something to fascinate about, but they were depending on what movie watched, could be sexually appealing.

"Yeah I like vampire movies." I nod again.

"What about the actor Kiefer Sutherland? Are you familiar with him?" He cocked an eyebrow. That brought a smirk across my lips. I was very familiar with Kiefer Sutherland, probably too familiar. He was someone I would go down on anytime if I was given half the chance. He was a sexy man.

"Believe me I'm very familiar with ol' Kiefer." I reply, the smirk that was dancing on my lips turned into a toothy smile.

"Good, I'll get things sorted for tonight then."

"Wait you're performing tonight though." I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't worry sweetheart, it's all sorted. Don't stress I know what I'm doing." He placed his hand onto my shoulder giving it a squeeze before he leans in and pecks his lips against mine. Moments later, Axl left and allowed me to hop onto the Mötley bus. Thinking I could have some peace on the bus, I let out a sigh as I realised it wouldn't happen. Nikki was sat by the window, glaring up at me, he saw everything. Vince was down the back with some whiskey in hand and a smirk, Mick was too caught up in a book and Tommy was simply scowling at me. I knew they saw Axl hug and kiss me, that was why they all seemed to glare at me. Maybe I should go onto the Guns N' Roses bus, I wouldn't get hassled there.

"What was that all a fucking about?" Tommy glared in my direction, a rage in his eyes. It was really the first time he had scowled at me, and I didn't want to put up with it for the ride to the next city.

"Seriously?" I cock an eyebrow, irritation clear in my tone of voice.

"Why did you fucking kiss red-riding hood?" Tommy then adds.

"Tommy what's crawled up your arse and died? It's none of your business what and why, and get your facts right. He kissed me, I didn't kiss him." I huff, exiting the bus before ol' John was able to start it up.
Glancing up at the bus as I walked by, I spotted Nikki and Tommy's face watching me, grinding my teeth, I shook my head and walk over to the Guns bus to find they were just finishing on packing it. Knocking on the bus door, Slash appeared behind the glass with a smirk. Opening up the door, he tilted his head to one side.

"Nikki giving you some troubles hey darlin?" Slash murmurs.

"No Tommy this time and I can't be bothered putting up with his shit." I reply, giving him a friendly smile.