Chapter Fifteen

A couple of days had already passed by within a blink of an eye. Still both bands were ignoring each other, and also giving each other dirty looks when making eye contact. To be honest I didn't get along with Guns N' Roses, but I still couldn't stand the fact that they were staring daggers at each other. They needed to kiss and makeup.

Staring from Guns N' Roses to Mötley Crüe, I watched as they kept themselves separate in the hotel bar. Guns N' Roses taking up the corner of bar beside the exit and Mötley taking up the end section of the bar by the pokie machines.

Sitting by Vince, I couldn't stand the fact that the bar was mostly dead silent, no talking, just the bands having a drink and smoke whilst staring at each other with hatred.

Listening to the fairly loud hums of The Police in the background with their song Every Breath You Take.

"Are you guys just going to sit here and stare at them? Can't you do something more interesting then frowning at them all the time?" I hiss quietly, locking my eyes with Vince's once he makes contact with me.

"What and let them enjoy themselves? We're specifically trying to give them a hard time Sue. They gave you a hard time all those years ago, now they're getting their own medicine back." Vince replies shortly before he glances back at the band.

Taking a deep breath and closing my eyes, I listened in more closely to the music surrounding.

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you.

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you.

Opening my eyes, I huffed in annoyance; I couldn't stand being in here with them all.

"Fuck this." I hiss. Leaving Vince's side, I picked up my glass of Lemon, lime and bitters and headed towards the exit. Axl's eyes darted away from Mötley and stopped directly on me. His expression that was once hard changed into something that was unreadable.
Shaking my head and taking my eyes off of him, I stared directly at the door. The window on the door bringing in the brightness of the day outside, at least outside it didn't seem so dead and hateful. Being on tour was about getting publicity for the band and their new album, it was also about enjoying yourself and setting yourself free in amongst new territories, states and countries. Not about who was going to start the next fight and who was staring the most daggers at one another. This may have been my first time being on tour, but I knew for a fact this wasn't how it was meant to be.

Exiting the bar, I spotted a cement table and chair underneath a shady tree nearby the small pool. That looked good enough to sit under, not to mention it was out in the open and away from the hatred glares.

Sitting down on the bench, I placed my glass down and stared ahead at the gardens surrounding. The cool breeze whisked by, bringing the occasional twigs that fell from the tree down onto the table and also in amongst my hair.

Grabbing ahold of the black plastic straw in between my pointer and thumb; I leaned down and sucked up a mouthful of my drink. I wanted to have something different today to drink, something that was not completely alcoholic. It was a good change, it was refreshing.

The sound footsteps on the grass behind me sounded, echoing alongside the cool breeze. At least nobody could sneak up on me here, I would hear them coming. Expecting to see Nikki or Tommy, I was starstruck when I discovered it was neither, not anyone from Mötley Crüe. In fact it was the tall blonde from Guns N' Roses. Duff. But he hadn't come alone, he had seem to of brought along Steven. Duff and Steven took a seat directly in front of me, both still yet to speak a word an even show an emotion on their face. Now this got me worried, since what has happened, they were probably going to abuse me over it.