Chapter Thirty-Five

My hands brushed through his hair as Nikki, bare body compressed against my clothed body on the bed, his lips had moved from my lips to my jaw, suckling and nibbling. I had been put into a total bliss, my mind was at ease and thoughts were clear. I wasn't thinking, I was letting my body do as it pleased, somehow giving my head a rest.

"Why do you do this to me?" Nikki whispers, his lips trailing back up to my lips before his hands gripped onto the gap of my buttoned up blouse. His hands instantly tugged at the material before a ripping sound occurred, ripping open my blouse. It had startled me back I had never really give it much thought, what Nikki was doing felt good and I couldn't admit how good it felt inside. His lips made contact with my chest, moving from my collar bone down to my breasts which were supported by my sports bra.

As Nikki started to try and tug off my bra, I pulled him away from my chest and back to my lips, kissing him yet again. I felt like I just needed to kiss him, even if I wanted to go 'all the way'. Axl wasn't that lucky and Nikki was going to get the same results, but boy was I reconsidering it.

Hearing a sudden knock at the door, that seemed to wake up my senses and my thoughts, which had taken a brief holiday. Shoving Nikki off in embarrassment, I quickly regained myself, lifting myself from the bed.

"They'll go away, don't worry." Nikki pulls me against his bare body as he stood, through what had happened on the bed, Nikki managed to have lost his towel on the ground.
He once again planted his lips against mine, but I was more alert and in other words very embarrassed with myself and what was happening. I had let myself fall for his charms, I had let myself go, let him see what I really felt. Which right now, mentally I wasn't ready to show. I was too frightened.

Whipping back from our kiss, I allowed my hand to slip up and clash against Nikki's cheek, I had just realised what I was doing. I was vulnerable and I didn't particularly like it. It was bad enough I was angry at him them suddenly kissed him, was it jealousy? And why did I slap him? This time it had been me who kissed him, first. Causing this entire situation to occur.

Nikki looked like he stood still in a daze, not quite in reality, but he looked pleased.

"What did you do that for?" Nikki shook his head, reality hitting him not a second later. Placing his hand against the now, red outline of a hand on his cheek. I hadn't hit him that hard, surely.

Panicking, which was quite obvious to Nikki, I left as quickly as I could, leaving Nikki calling after me. What was I doing? Going around mad then suddenly kissing the guy? Was I nuts?

Exiting the room and passing the hotel worker as I did so, I couldn't imagine how worried and panicked I looked, especially with the way I looked. Stopping for a second and looking which direction I wanted to go in, my eyes scan up the hallway I hadn't of come from, right on cue, Axl exited the room a few doors down, a smile crossing his face as soon as he saw me. Clutching onto my torn open blouse, I couldn't have felt anymore ashamed and embarrassed.

"Suzie-Q." He exclaimed, I could still hear Nikki yelling out my name also whilst the worker tried to get his attention. My heart was racing and my thoughts weren't clear, it felt like I had finally lost the plot over something as small as a kiss. But to me it didn't feel just like a kiss, it felt different. Besides it wasn't small either.

I couldn't handle it, I needed to get somewhere that was more open, I felt closed in, I needed to clear my head. I couldn't believe I allowed myself to do something so ridiculous.

Making a run for it, the worker was budged out of the way in the doorway and Nikki who now had a pair of jeans on and a black shirt, appeared, beginning to chase after me. Not only did he, but Axl noticed something wasn't right and went after me also. Great.