Chapter Twenty-Eight

"God can you stop tossing and turning? You're keeping me awake!" Slash grumbled from beside me.

"Oh sure, the mole will stop tossing and turning for you, your majesty." I huff, turning onto my side and having my back to Slash. Thankfully I had found a comfortable spot, but that didn't stop the thoughts rushing through my head.

The spot soon grew hot and uncomfortable moments later; leaving me agitated and Slash frustrated. I bet he didn't have thoughts rushing through his head, continuously worrying him. No, his was more or less when I would get laid next; where I left my Jack Daniels, did Steve snort up all my coke or have I got spare strings for my guitar? His were simple problems that could be solved in an instant and personally; comparing to what his thoughts would be, then to mine, I'd do anything to be thinking and worrying about the things he's worrying about.

Letting out a sigh, I sat up and threw the pillow onto the ground before I climbed off of the bed and onto the floor.

"Where the fuck have you gone now?" Slash questions, by the sounds of the bed moving, Slash sounded to be patting around the bed; in search of me.

"Hell, I'll meet you there." I sarcastically reply.

"Sounds good to me." I could practically hear him roll his eyes; it was that obvious. "God where did you go?" He then adds.

"Floor, where else?" I whisper, closing my eyes. Surprisingly the floor was much more comforting then the bed to me.

"You can't be serious? If I had the choice of the floor and a bed? I would easily pick the bloody bed." Slash exaggerates.

"Then, that's your answer to why I'm on the ground." I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, for in return, Slash snorted.

"I don't stink that bad."

"No, you've just got a mouthful of shit." I comically retort; causing myself to laugh some more.

"Very funny, at least I'm not the one pulling and playing with the strings of Nik's heart."

"For your information, it was the other way around. So I suggest you wipe your chin; because you're dribbling." I smile, proud of my own comebacks. "Bet you good ol' mate didn't tell you that."

"No he didn't, I have spoken to the guy since the fight. Stupid." He comments in return, his voice low and sounding tired.

"That's because you both are stubborn sons of bitches."

"And your not?" He forced a laugh, the sound was sure to be heard through to the next room, after all, they were only thin walls. We could hear the snoring of Steven, that's how thin they were. Besides I had somewhat become accustomed to knowing how loud and how Steven snores. He, lately; has always been asleep on the bus. The rest of the band members regularly getting annoyed by how loud he is; well they all got their revenge in the same sense after a while. It was amazing how much I learnt staying on the Guns N' Roses bus, for only several days.

"I am a bitch, and I don't put up with anybody's shit." I curl up, wrapping my arms around my body as a draft of a chilly breeze brought goosebumps to my skin.

"You never use to be that way." Slash notes.

"No I wasn't, I learnt the hard way. So now if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep now." I yawn, opening my eyes instantly as Nikki's face came into view. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see him; every time I shut them I could. So much for sleeping.

After what felt like hours and assuming Slash had finally gotten to sleep, I rubbed my hands across my skin, attempting to warm myself up.

Hearing a noise, I kept quiet and listened in. Slash was up, I could her him scavenging around the room; but I couldn't see a thing.
The sound of a bang was followed by Slash's cussing, sounded like he ran into the chair.