Chapter Seven

"Why are you so goddamn familiar with that name, your Australian accent and just you overall? Why the fuck are you so familiar?" Izzy's voice rung from beside me. He was standing inches from me, to my side, looking down at me closely from under his straight, greasy dark hair.

"Pardon?" I furrow my eyebrows taking my attention from the guys who were playing on the stage of the Albany Civic Center.

"Sorry." He nervously chuckled, his eyes quickly flickering away from me, then back towards me. He looked as though he was panicking.

Taking a moment; I kept my attention on Izzy, he was most definitely a strange man, but I had to admit that he was one attractive man, who had the strangest eyes I've ever come across. Izzy fidgeted his hands, whilst his eyes flickered towards me, once he noticed I was looking at him he immediately looked away. Strange man.

Looking away from Izzy, I shuffled away from him and kept watching Nikki who was finishing up on yet another song. This time they were going to come in for a ten or so minute break. They needed it for sure, Nikki was drenched in sweat from head to toe, his bare chest glistened as the sweat slowly dripped down. He looked good, very good.

"We'll be right back guys." Vince chuckled into the microphone.

"Be right fuckin' back you fuckers." Nikki adds with a smirk. Of course he'd yell that wouldn't he. He was drunk I suppose.

"You smell so fuckin' good." Izzy whispers, his body yet again close to my own. Jesus Christ what drugs was he on? He was acting like a weirdo.

Feeling in a way intimidated by Izzy; I quickly leaped into the middle of Vince and Nikki, feeling much safer between the pair.

"Suzie-Q, how'd we do?" Nikki squeaked wrapping his arm around my shoulder; his sweat dripping off of his body and onto mine.

"Just great." I giggle. Following them all back into the dressing rooms, Nikki kept his arm around me. Taking a glance back behind us; I spotted Izzy walking with Mick, having a good civilised conversation. Something he definitely wasn't having with me; in fact I swear he was trying to weird me out back before the guys came off of the stage.

"You gotta' have a drink with us Sue." Nikki slurs pulling me over towards the tiny beer fridge in the corner.

"I don't know if I should Nikki." I say feeling suddenly cautious around the Guns N' Roses members.

"Oh come on; just one with me before I have to go back out?" He nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck, playfully, like a child.

"Okay, if you want me to." I surrender into Nikki's request. One couldn't hurt; I just needed to keep my wits about myself.

Nikki whipped away from me and opened the fridge door; pulling out a Jack Daniels bottle and a bottle of coke.

Grabbing a red plastic cup; Nikki poured in a decent amount of Jack Daniels into the cup, decent meaning he was out to get me drunk; I was sure and about two quarters coke.

"Here you go darlin'." He shakily handed me the cup; trying not to spill it everywhere. Once I had the glass in my hands Nikki stuck the lip of the bottle to his lips and downed about a cups worth of Jack.

"Are you planning to kill yourself?" I ask a little bewildered.

"No; but if you asked, I'd kill myself for you." He hiccupped, drunkenly smiling at me.

"You're just drunk." I shook my head.

"I'm probably pissed as hell." He leads me over to the lounge, falling back against it, bringing me down with him. "But I wouldn't lie about something like that."