Chapter Forty-Three

Nikki entwined his fingers with mine, casually walking me outside. He was wearing his leather black pants, a pair of cowboy boots, a rugged white singlet with a black leather jacket. He looked good, too good in fact. Jaw dropping, mind blowing, orgasmic.

"I hope you're ready baby." Nikki smirks, his voice sounded like he had a sore throat. From the drinking he had done last night. I was surprised he could remember anything, especially asking me out on a date. Exiting the building, Nikki came to a halt once we stood in front of a Harley. It reminded me a lot like Nikki's old Harley he was going to put back onto the road.

"Nikki?" I breathe, a smile crossing my face as I gaped at the Harley. It had been a long time since I had been on a Harley. Too long in fact.

"C'mon, hop on." Nikki smirks as he gets on and stands up, kicking up the stand. Not wasting any time, I jumped on the back and wrapped my arms around Nikki's abdomen. Nikki starts the engine and before long, the bike revved to life. The beautiful sounds the Harley made got me smiling ever so brightly, the sound of a Harley was heaven to me. Like listening to thunder, it was absolutely perfect.

"What you think?" Nikki blurted, turning his head back and giving me his charming grin.

"The bike is absolutely gorgeous." I sat in an awe, listening to the perfect rumble. The side of the bike had managed to catch the attention to others also, in fact it brought Tommy and Duff down in an instant. Duff gaped at the sight of the bike and Tommy couldn't seem to take his eyes off either the bike or Nikki and I.

"Nice bike." Duff murmurs, circling. His eyes were wide and his lips had formed into a grin. "Very nice."

"If only my pile of shit was running." Nikki chuckled, clearly enjoying the sound of the Harley and having being back on one.

"You're not the only one man, mines not even registered." Duff chuckled, taking a step back to Tommy and continuing to admire the bike.

"Have fun kids, but not too much fun." Tommy smirked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Never." Nikki returned before putting it into first gear. Giving Duff and Tommy a wave, Nikki and I sped off, to where? I didn't know. Closing my eyes and enjoying the cool breeze blowing against my face, I listened into the roaring of the bike. Just having the wind against my face, my arms wrapped around Nikki's clenched abdomen and hearing the beautiful rumbles echo in my ears relaxed me. It put my mind at ease, I was in a pure bliss. I hadn't realised how much I missed it until I got on one again.

"You right back there?" Nikki chuckled, feeling my face brush against his shoulders and back. It felt so good, almost perfect.

"Absolutely fine." I purr. This got Nikki to chuckle, which had me smiling. I could feel the vibration from his laugh. Not much longer later, Nikki and I arrived at a takeaway shop, which had be baffled and very curious to what he had in mind.

"In your words, do you want some fish and chips?" He slowly pronounces as though the words were completely foreign to him. But him attempting to talk using Australian terms got me blushing and smiling. He was trying, at least.

"Sure." I nod with a smile. "And good job." I compliment. Nikki beamed down at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, squeezing me against him.

"What can I get you?" The man at the counter asks. He was wearing a worn out looking uniform, he had long black hair which was tied back and under a hair net.

Turning around while Nikki spoke, I stared at the drinks in the fridge. There were a variety of soft drinks, milkshakes, water and other drinks I had never seen before. Knowing that if Nikki wasn't drinking, he would have a coke with his meal, so that's what I decided to grab. Walking back with the two cans of coke, Nikki smiled down at me appreciatively as I slipped them onto the surface of the counter.