Chapter Two

Several days had passed and it was the morning to when I was meant to be heading off on tour with the guys. Unfortunately knowing them; they left the packing to the last minute. So now it was three thirty in the morning with only about an hour to spare to help the guys all pack. So far; Nikki and Mick were all ready and were snoring in their rooms; the only ones left to pack were Vince and Tommy.

I slowly pushed open Tommy's door and looked in; Tommy was standing at his cupboard with his suitcase on the floor beside him.

"Need any help with packing Tommy?" I ask curiously; startling Tommy.

"Shit Suzie-Q you scared the shit outta' me." Tommy chuckled looking back at me.

"Sorry." I giggle entering his room and walking to his side.

"So what can I do you for?" Tommy questioned tiredly looking me up and down. He then looked away from me and reached both of his arms into the cupboard pulling out every piece of clothing in sight and dropping it into his suitcase. Just like that? I thought to myself.

"I was just gonna' ask if you needed help packing." I say as I watched him stumble around lifting his bag up and throwing it onto his bed; upright.

"Um no I think I'm right thanks Sue." Tommy says biting his lip as he stared down at his suitcase; clothes were literally piled into it; all scrunched up.

"Alright; I'll go check on Vince." I nod my head walking to his door.

"Wait; could you maybe do me one favour?" Tommy's voice echoed. I turned on my heels and looked at Tommy giving him a bright smile.

"Sure. What would that be?" I ask slowly wandering back over to him.

"It involves you getting down low; gettin' on your knees." Tommy trailed off smiling at me innocently.

"Tommy I'm not sucking your dick." I say sternly.

"I wasn't even thinking that." Tommy looked at me strangely; but a smirk crossed his face as he stared at me.

"But if you were thinking that; I won't oblige." He gives me a seductive wink.

"Oh shut up." I blush.

"No what I meant was-" Tommy paused lifting up his suitcase and dropping it back onto the ground.

"I was thinking you could push down on the bag while I try get it zipped up. It's a bit of a two person job." He chuckled looking down at his bag.

"Oh sure." I nod my head quickly walking over to him and dropping onto my knees.

I pushed the suitcase down and Tommy slowly zipped it up; I couldn't say how filled up his suitcase was; there was literally clothes popping out of it.

"Please tell me you ought to be taking a second pair of shoes; just in case you lose a pair." I say looking into Tommy's eyes once he had zipped up the bag.

"Nah; I've got my shoes." He winked.

"Alright then." I shook my head, amused with his attitude towards me this time in the morning. It was too early; even too early for the roosters. Up before the chooks; that ought to be impressive.

"So is there anything else you need help with?" I slowly lift myself up from my knees; listening to the occasional crackle and pop my knees made. Even my body was agreeing with me; way too early.

"Um nah; but it depends if you want to show me how that tongue of yours works alongside mine?" Tommy again gives me another flirtatious wink. I giggle nudging Tommy's shoulder before leaving his room.