Chapter Thirty-Two

Peeping around the corner, I watched as Nikki, shirtless, helped pack up things and put them onto the bus. His chest and toned arms glistened in the sun of sweat, a pair of sunglasses shielded his eyes and his thick black hair was tied back. He was absolutely mouthwatering.

Nikki grinned as the men surrounding him spoke to one another, obviously joking around. I was honestly still mad at the guy, but from what Vince had got me thinking earlier this week, I was having a hard time thinking. Vince and I had breakfast earlier this morning and also all week, but a few days ago during that time, Axl interrupted and kissed me, from out of no where. That was something that managed to spark some sort of anger out in Vince. He and Axl had now, somehow began to get along and get friendly, but that didn't stop Vince from dissing him.

'To be honest with you Sue, you and Nikki should have gotten together. I mean you had all of Guns N' Roses fooled, thinking that you were Nikki's girl. You love him, it's quite fucking visible he loves you, and you're going back to the man who caused you a heartache years ago? That's not such a great idea, you don't feel the same for Axl. You and Nikki are meant to be, why can't you see that?' Those were his words exactly. It had me caught up in my thoughts, I didn't know what to think any longer. I barely knew whether I was coming or going. Lately I had noticed the strange things Nikki seemed to be doing just to capture my attention. He seemed to do anything in his power for me to just look at him, which would leave him smiling like an idiot. He would even try to make me laugh at times, even if we hadn't yet spoken a word to one another.

Axl on the other hand was the complete opposite. It seemed he was always there, keeping close by whilst he tried to have me wrapped in his arms, or even at moments when he tried to steal a kiss from me. I could see that he was trying his hardest to please me, to somehow I guess in other people's words. Woo me. I didn't mind him doing it, I just made sure I wasn't exactly leaving him on, nor would I allow us to go as far as we did a few nights back.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" A voice from behind questioned. His black tight curls bounced in front of me as he gazed around the corner, soon enough looking back at me with a knowing smirk. Slash and I had barely spoken to each other, nor did we barely acknowledge each other. Both of us were still quite refrained from each other, really only speaking when necessary or even have shared the same expressions on things. I suppose we had sort of got along since we last fought a couple of days ago, that's where we set aside our differences. Slash somehow acquired a respect for me after discovering that myself, can draw also and use to work as a tattooist. We weren't exactly friends, we had just now a sort of mutual respect for one another. It was more then what Mötley Crüe and Guns N' Roses had for each other at the moment. Still, not all had forgiven each other and still embarked on a small hatred. Which wasn't fun, I couldn't talk. Look at Nikki and I.

"Oh I see, I see." He grinned mischievously looking back at me. "I thought you would be draped around Axl, not perving on Nikki." Slash admits, turning to me and crossing his arms.

"Axl and I are nothing official. And we aren't exactly dating either. As for Nikki, I'm not perving, you're just talking rubbish." I make up an excuse, thankfully I was quick thinking when it came to situations like this, not meaning my answers would be any good though.

"You've sure got Axl fooled then. He's fucking smitten. And here you are, obviously smitten over lil' bass player, lover boy. You've got yourself into a tough situation, good thing you're a bit of a tough cookie." He teases.

"Shut up." I mumble.

"Look I'm just saying Nikki's a great guy when you haven't pissed him off, the same goes with Axl, that's when he's not out to be an asshole anyway. Just don't get Axl all too caught up in the fantasies. When he falls, he really does. Don't let it happen if you don't like him, otherwise he will get physical about it. He can't control it, that's just him." Slash explains.

"Jesus Christ, you're sounding like you're acting as his mum." I roll my eyes.

"Well you wanna know truthfully?" Slash places a hand onto my shoulder. "Right now, I would be both a better fucking mom and dad then he's ever had. None of us have had great relationships with our parents, but the guy had it bad." Slash finishes.

Taking a second to let it sink in, Slash gave me a cheeky smile before he ruffled my hair and walked outside. It was true, none of us really had great relationships with our parents, or we all had something in common that was something to do with them. I mean I didn't even meet my mum, she died giving birth to me and my dad, well I was basically palmed off to my mum's family. My dad had a brother, but we all knew it wasn't such a great idea to be given to him, wasn't safe. And when my mum died, dad was miserable, he found himself not worthy to raising me, or thought he wasn't able to. That he wasn't capable, although I did see him at times, and truthfully from what I could remember I was always with my mum's sister and her husband. But still, I barely saw my dad and almost got the impression that he never wanted me, that I was an accident. That I was the reason to why his wife died, which probably was my fault anyway.

Turning on my heels, I narrowed my eyes at Tommy and Steven who were approaching me with wild bed hair and grins. I was sure neither of them brushed their hair when they got out of bed.

"Babe yo' looking fine this morning." Tommy swayed his hands up and down, whilst Steven managed to look me up and down with his sky blue eyes.

"Thanks Tom." I return the smile. I wa only wearing tight 3/4 length denim pants, a black belt with a black Harley Davidson crop top. Matching it all, I wore a pair of black high heeled boots I had recently bought.

"Damn girl, yo' sure got a sexy body under those clothes." Steven teases, giving me a flirty wink.

"I know you have." I return the flirt wink before a blush forms across my cheeks. Letting out a laugh alongside both men, I shook my head.

"Lil' birdy told me you're a tattooist huh?" Steven chirps with a smile.

"Yeah I was, why?" I cock an eyebrow.

"Well I've been meaning to get some ink done. Anyways I was thinking, I could probably get you the tools and the ink, what do you say?" He suggests.

"You want me to do it?" I open my mouth in surprise.

"Of course, I've seen all the tats you've done on Nikki and Tom. You're real good, and I would like you to give me some. That's if you don't mind and are interested." Steven crosses his arms across his chest, grinning like an idiot.

"Alright, you need to get the real deal. Not shit tools. I can do it if you want and I'm happy to." I agree, a pleased smile crossing my face.

"We have what two hours?" Steven questions looking at the silver watch on his wrist. "I've got my connections and am able to get the shit right now. You can tag along, get what you need and I'll pay? How's that sound?" Steven takes his eyes from his watch back to me.

"Sounds good." I nod.

"Well then, what are we waiting for darlin?" Steven props his arm around my shoulder, leading me alongside Tommy out the front door, where instantly Nikki looked over his shoulder at me. This will be interesting.