Chapter Seventy-One

It had been hours since making an appearance and my get-together party, it had to of been well pass midnight and still Nikki was a no show. In that amount of time, I had been fed one too many drinks and was starting to loosen up.

"Sittin' in the classroom thinkin' it's a drag
Listening to the teacher rap-just ain't my bag
When two bells ring you know it's my cue
Gonna meet the boys on floor number 2!" I wrapped my arm around Vince's shoulders and sung alongside him.

"Come on, show us your dance moves!" Izzy called out with a smirk.

"Hey! I can't dance." I retaliated whilst rolling my eyes.

"Smokin' in the boys room
Smokin' in the boys room
Teacher don't you fill me up with your rules
Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school!" I continued to sing, a large smile appearing on my face as I noticed Tommy hip thrust towards Vince and myself. That wasn't what had everyone cackling at though, Tommy thought it would be a great idea roaming around in just a studded, black g-string. Wherever the hell he may have gotten it from, I was definitely not questioning him on it.

"Bloody hell mate, put it away!" Angry sat by the bar, his face beetroot red as he couldn't contain his laughter.

"Come on Sue, join me." Tommy continued to hip-thrust until he reached Vince and I. Shaking my head whilst laughing, Vince shoved Tommy away and slapped him on the butt. This only added to the humour, it practically had everyone in tears.

"Checkin' out the halls makin' sure the coast is clear
Lookin' in the stalls-nah, there ain't nobody here
My buddies Sixx, Mick & Tom
To get caught would surely be the death of us all." I continued to sing, barely able to breathe as I laughed at the scene that was unfolding. Steven was grooving by Tommy, taking his shirt off and using it as his pole to rub himself against. It wss just getting weirder and weirder by the minute, I had to say that I was loving it, it definitely took my mind off of everything and a specific no-show.

"Smokin' in the boys room
Smokin' in the boys room
Teacher don't you fill me up with your rules
Everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school!" I ripped away from Vince and jumped in between Tommy and Steven. Attempting to involve myself in their strange but very entertaining dancing.

"Woo-hoo! Go Sue!" Slash laughed beside Angry, almost spilling his drink all over the place as he fell off his stool.

"You fucking idiot!" Axl cackled pointing at Slash, he himself was actually letting his hair down. It was actually the first time I had ever seen Axl this easy going and happy. Usually he had been a little uptight, this time he was really letting his guard down. Something I was starting to admire about the guy, just seeing him this way had me smiling. If only he was always this easy going and well, hadn't of been trying to kiss me constantly and annoy me all the time.

Suddenly the club went dead silent, the music had stopped except for the laughter of everyone around me. Snapping my attention towards the doorway, I was hoping that somehow Nikki was going to enter at any given moment. As if the music stopped for his entrance and his only, but to my luck he was still nowhere to be seen. Lowering my gaze and stopping my dancing, I found myself slowly making my way to the women's toilets as the music began to play again. Instead of it continuing to play Smokin' In The Boys Room, it changed over to a whole different band. Not that I was really taking much notice of the song playing.

Shutting the bathroom door behind me, I inhaled deeply and pushed my back up against the door. Of course Nikki wasn't going to come, why would he want to come. He wouldn't come for my sake, I had already broken his heart. He probably hated my guts, he was most likely disgusted by the sight of me. Slowly sliding myself down the door, I stared at the black high heels on my feet. My head was spinning and instead of feeling happy as I did not two minutes ago, I felt all of my sadness and anger rush back. Nikki obviously hated me that much he didn't come, god why did I have to say no? I should of said yes, then perhaps he'd be here by my side, spending the last moments together before I had to fly back with Angry.