Chapter Fifty-Eight

"God Nik, what have you done now?" I heard voices in the back of the bus. I was finished with crying, now I was simply feeling numb and rather tired.

"I didn't do anything! I don't know what's wrong!" Nikki hissed in return, only starting more bickering in the back. Feeling the guilt rise up in me, I removed myself from the chair and slowly made my way to the back. Just as I got there, all of the bickering come to a stop and all eyes landed on me. I ignored the mental glimpses of had repeating over and over again of my dream, I couldn't believe I dreamt of those type of things.

"He didn't do anything, so stop interrogating him. It was just a nightmare." I say without allowing my eyes to land on Nikki. Turning on my heels, I could feel Nikki's stare on me, it was making me very uncomfortable. Climbing back onto the chair, where I was sat previously, I brought my knees to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and rested the side of my head against the window.

"Hey Suzie? Can I ask you somethin'? If you don't mind?" Tommy asks, standing right by me.

"Sure Tom, shoot." I tiredly reply, watching with my peripheral vision to see him take the seat beside me.

"Why did you even like Nik in the first place?" This question had dumbfounded me and I was rather speechless. "What?" I instantly ask.

"You liked Nikki and you would have to still deep down, why did you like him in the first place? I mean before this tour." Tom simply asks, I wasn't sure whether he was just making small talk or he really was asking for a whole other reason.

"Did Nikki set you up to this?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"No, he didn't actually. I was just contemplating how someone as ugly as him could score someone as beautiful as you." Tommy answered with the smallest smile and it actually looked genuine. Maybe he wasn't doing anything, after all he had said that it had nothing to do with Nikki and I believed him.

"Okay, well-" I paused thinking about Nikki, even though I didn't want to. "I don't know Tom. There was just something about him. He's kind and sweet, tough when he needs to be. Always caring, supportive, and just the way he was really. And his smile and beautiful eyes really had me captivated. They're such a gorgeous green. I don't know Tommy, he has that spark that I desire I guess and at the time not long after I met him that day it clicked I suppose."

"So you basically fell for his charm too huh? Since the looks aren't that great and are out of the question." Tommy smiled at me, looking like he was adoring the words I spoke. For what reason? I didn't know.

"Tom! He's nowhere near ugly and he knows it, he flaunts it around to every woman in sight. I guess it was his charm also. I can't really explain Tommy, I guess I just fell for him. He wasn't an arsehole back then. Now, well I have nothing to say about him. He's finally showed his true colours I suppose, I was simply missing the point all along. You see crazy things when you're in love, you're blinded by the love that you can't see yourself." I inhaled deeply. "I just wish he'd pull his head out of his arse of at least stop pretending. I don't like the way he's turned, and I hate to admit that."

"You know, he still loves you right?" Tommy cocked an eyebrow.

"Tommy, honestly? I don't think he even knows what love is. He can't love me, it's not in his nature. I'm nothing like that Brandi, I'm not a model, I don't have any talents and I'm not exactly attractive."

"I wouldn't be so certain about that Sue. I wouldn't be so sure. You know Nik, Sue, he's an honest, smart man. Man of many talents, unfortunately showing his true feelings and his love isn't a strength of his. Your the first he's ever loved, take note. I've known him for a very long time." Tommy says and simply leaves the chair without another word. Well that was kind of out of the blue and odd of Tommy.

Watching Tommy descend away to the back of the bus, I sat there trying to comprehend what had just happened. Well more like what he wanted to know, what we had just talked about. Why couldn't things be simple and not complicated. I was done with all the stupid drama and complications. If Nikki was just a man who wanted to cause complications, then my interest would be lost in ten seconds flat. I hated the complications I have caused. Hopefully they would all come to an end soon.

-----------------------------------
Okay, this is officially the shortest chapter in the world. My apologies!! I couldn't be bothered to continue with writing on this chapter. I haven't had the motivation, lately my motivation has been on 'Love Me Tender' as some of you may have realised. Anyways I put this up because *cough* cherripii888 *cough* is getting restless and is gonna rage quit if she don't get some more Crüe in her life 😂😜. Nah I'm sorry, love ya. But still... We all know it's coming sooner or later now don't we? 😛

Anyways I hope it wasn't too much of a disappointment besides the length of the chapter.

Cheers,
vampirewerewolves