Reunion

3rd Person POV

       Team RWBY has successfully stopped the White Fang's plan to lead Grimm to the middle of downtown Vale, though perhaps, at a terrible cost. Right now, the girls are not concerned with the state of the city, they are all moving rubble to find their missing children. Professor's Goodwitch and Ozpin have arrived along with General Ironwood and are trying to ask what's going on but Weiss snaps at them because they're not helping move rubble.

Weiss: Our kids are down there somewhere because they put their lives on the line to save the city! I don't care about you questions! All I care about is finding my babies and making sure they're safe. So either help or get lost!

      Meanwhile, under the rubble, Snarl has come to and holds his ringing ears in agony as his senses slowly come back to him. Soon as he can hear and see, he looks around and sees the pile of rocks all around him.

Snarl: Swoop! Sludge! Swoop!

       He tries to look around but can't see in the darkness, he then feels something and feels around and figures it is a flashlight, he finds the power button and turns it on. The flashlight is a great help because Snarl can now look around for his brothers.

Snarl: Swoop! Sludge!

      In the tunnel system beyond the rubble, Grimlock and Slag are still battling the Grimm horde, it's mainly a bunch of Creepers, Beowolves, Ursai and Borbatusks, nothing these two can't handle, it's the numbers that are starting to become a concern. Slag then gets an idea, for once, and smashes his head into the side of the tunnel causing a cave in.

Grimlock: Slag, fall back! Follow train tracks!

      Begrudgingly, Slag agreed and the two dinosaurs started following the train tracks. Snarl, meanwhile, has found Swoop and Sludge, the latter is hurt badly from the crash. Swoop and Snarl get the rocks off their larger brother and check his injuries.

Snarl: We can't move him now, he's too heavy.

Swoop: Well, what now?

Snarl: I thought you might have some ideas.

Swoop: Well, we're in a confined space, so no fresh air is coming in. We need to remain stationary but we can use some of these rocks and hit the train parts to signal anyone looking for us where we are. We should take it slow though we don't want to run out of fresh air too quickly.

Snarl: Alright, let's do this.

     Both Swoop and Snarl grab a rock and start hitting the train parts to make a resonating sound. Up top, team RWBY are trying desperately to remove rocks and debris so they can find their children. Thankfully, Ironwood called in his military to help aid the search and Teams JNPR and CFVY arrived as well to help. After several minutes, Snarl and Swoop are still hitting the train to make noise when some digging is heard from behind them and it's not Sludge digging either.

Swoop: *gulp* Grimm?

Snarl: I hope not.

       The digging is getting closer until a big rock is moved and the light of another flashlight shines in and the boys finally see a friendly face.

Swoop: Dr. Oobleck!

Oobleck: I thought I heard life in here. Is this everyone?

Snarl: All that we could find. Sludge is hurt pretty bad.

Oobleck: I'll fix him up right quick.

Zwei: *barks*

Swoop: Hey, Zwei! You're okay!