Argus

Grimlock POV

With Arcee and Jack in tow, the group pulls into the front gates of Argus, we get rid of the trailer and Yang pays for her bike storage when-

Nora: Cute! Boy! OZ! *points at group*

Oscar looks in confusion only to be tackled by Nora into a hug.

Nora: Oh, come here!

Ren, Jaune and Pyrrha finally show up.

Ren: Are you all okay?! *hugs Yang*

Jaune: We've been worried about you. *hugs Blake*

Pyrrha: It was nerve racking at times, not knowing where you were. *hugs Weiss*

Yang: It's been kinda a crazy trip.

Weiss: That's an understatement.

Nora: *notices Maria* Wait, who is the old lady? *notices Jack* And the kid?

Jack: Kid? I'm 16, and the names Jack.

Sludge: Why Two-Wheel no transform?

Arcee: *whispers* I'm supposed to be hiding so that's why I'm a motorcycle. Robots in Disguise. I'm not worried about your family it's everyone else around us and the Decepticons that I'm hiding from.

Sludge: Oh.

Slam: *excited grunt*

Grimlock: Slam! Good to see you- Whoa!

Grimlock suddenly pulled into hug by Slash.

Slash: So happy you're back, big brother!

Grimlock: *returns hug* Told ya.

Slam and Slash reunite with the other Dinobots.

Blake: I'm so glad you're all safe.

Weiss: Seriously...

Nora: Ah, you guys are going to love this place.

Later on, the whole group is seen travelling through the city on a trolley.

Yang: It's a lot bigger than I thought it'd be.

Ren: Argus is actually one of the largest non-capital cities in all of Remnant.

Ruby: *gasp* No way! But wait, wouldn't it be harder to settle something this big away from the main kingdom?

Jaune: Well, it was, until Mantle showed up. Early settlement attempts by Mistral didn't go well. But colonists from Mantle were able to help them brave the cold climate and return for goods Solitas couldn't provide.

Ren: Two nations worked together to create a hybrid city. While it falls in Mistral's domain, Atlas does keep a military presence to help keep the people safe and keep trade between the two nations steady.

Nora: Well, until recently.....

Grimlock: Meaning?

Pyrrha: Since The Fall of Beacon, Atlas called back all it's military to Atlas and closed it's borders. No one gets in and no one gets out.

Weiss: It was hard enough for me to smuggle myself out of Atlas.

Blake: First thing we should do is find a ship who's willing to smuggle all of us and our two new friends.

Jack: Thanks. We'll help in any way we can.

Everyone disembarks from the trolley.

Oscar: Where have you guys been staying?

Jaune: Well, uh....

Saphron: There you are!

As the trolley leaves, a blond woman, Saphron Cotta-Arc, with her baby on her hip, Adrian, are seen on the other side of the street waving to Jaune.