Grimlock's Glitch

3rd Person POV

While Weiss wanders the halls thinking about what Winter just told her...

*screech*

Weiss gasps and runs to the front door and opens it. When she steps outside, a huge cloud of snow, gets blown up by the arrival of Swoop's new Dinobot form. Swoop lands and starts letting Brains, Maria and Pietro down from his neck. Weiss' vision refocuses and she sees the elderly people coming down to the ground.

Weiss: Maria. Dr. Polendina. Are you all okay?

Brains: A little shook from being shot at, but thanks for asking.

Weiss: What happened?

Pietro: Cinder Fall attacked us at Amity, thankfully, your boy was around to fend her off.

Swoop then transforms back into his human form and actually collapsed to his knees in exhaustion.

Swoop: Don't forget basically lifting Amity Colosseum into the air all by myself.

Weiss: Swoop!

Weiss eagerly runs up to Swoop and wraps him in a tight hug, which he happily accepted and returned.

Weiss: I'm so glad you're okay.

Swoop: Eh, it was nothing a Schnee couldn't handle.

Weiss: Oh. I'm so proud of you.

Snarl: Swoop!

Snarl ran up to the pair and Weiss opened up her arms to let Snarl join the family hug, which lasted several minutes.

Penny: Dad!

The view changed to Penny hugging her dad and Blake and Yang come out and happily greet everyone.

Meanwhile, Jaune is wandering the halls when he hears a voice behind him.

Pyrrha: Jaune?

Jaune turns around and looks at Pyrrha still holding, a now sleeping, Slash, he cracked a small smile but that almost immediately fades when he starts thinking about how she might still be feeling about splitting up the teams.

Jaune: Pyrrha, I... I'm sorry for not siding with you, or deciding to go with you.

Pyrrha: Jaune, *he looks at her* I was not upset or angry about your decision.

Pyrrha walked up to Jaune and took his hand in hers. This caused Jaune to look up at her again, and she had a affectionate smile on her lips.

Pyrrha: Disagreements happen, and we shouldn't let ourselves feel bad about what others might think of us when our decisions and opinions don't line up. But I didn't stop loving you, did you?

Jaune understands and grows his small smile again.

Jaune: Never.

Pyrrha then leaned in and kissed him on the lips. The two stay like this until they hear Slash waking up.

Slash: *yawns*

Pyrrha: Well, good morning, princess.

Slash: *waking up* Good morning.

Ren: Guys?

The trio look and see Ren and Nora at the corner of the hallway.

Jaune: Ren?

Nora: Weiss needs to tell us all something in the dining room.

Pyrrha set Slash back down in the bedroom the other kids are sleeping in to allow them some rest before joining everyone else, minus Ruby, in the dining hall.