Adventures in Atlas: Fun in the Snow

3rd Person POV

Blake is reading a story to Sludge, but as much as Sludge loves his mother reading to him, he wants to be more active today.

Blake: "and he lives happily ever after, till the end of his days." The end.

Sludge: Me Sludge love reading, but me kinda bored.

Blake: *thinks* Hmm..... *gets idea* Well, let's go have a snack and we'll see about doing some fun activities.

Sludge: *excited* Okay!

Blake and Sludge go down to the cafeteria and sit at a empty table for a snack comprised of milk and cookies, along with an apple for each.

Sludge: What we do today?

Blake: I think I've got some ideas.

With that, Blake leads Sludge outside Mantle, she was making sure there were no Grimm around when Sludge asked.

Sludge: What we do out here- Oof!

Sludge was hit with an object, he turns around and sees Blake tossing a snowball in the air and catching it when it comes down, all with a smile on her face.

Blake: I challenge you to a snowball fight.

Sludge: *grows a smile* Me Sludge will win!

The snowball fight begins and almost immediately, Sludge moves a huge pile of snow into a makeshift fort, Blake couldn't make one so she mostly bounced around dodging the snowballs Sludge throws while making snowballs of her own. After a while Blake and Sludge call the fight a tie, but Blake has another idea and leads Sludge up the slope at the foot of the mountain.

Blake: Okay, can you go into your Dinobot mode, please?

Sludge: Are you sure?

Blake: Yes, we're far enough away from the city. I promise this will be fun.

Sludge complies and goes into his robot mode then transforms into his Dinobot mode, Blake then climbs on Sludge's back and then looks down the slope.

Sludge: Mommy sure about this?

Blake: Sludge, I am strapped tight onto 40 tons of metal muscle, I'm protected. Now let's slide!

Sludge breaths deep before letting himself go and slides down the snow covered hill on his belly.

Blake: *bumpy* Whoo Hooooo!

As Sludge neared the bottom he hit a large rock that was hidden by the snow and actually acts as a launch pad sending the 40 ton giant in the air and lands hard at the bottom.

Sludge: *recovers* Oooh, that was...

Sludge looks around and doesn't see Blake.

Sludge: Mom? *freaks out* Mommy?! Mommy!

Blake: *pops up out of snow* Whoo Hoo! Hahaha! That was awesome!

Sludge didn't find it as funny as Blake did and flicks a pebble at her head and pouts.

Blake: Aw, what? You want an apology? Is that your pouting about having fun big baby boo?

Sludge: *snorts*

Blake: Well then try this on!

Blake tackles Sludge's massive head and neck and tries to wrestle him to the ground, but Sludge isn't budging much less interested.

Blake: Oh, you feeling it yet?! Feeling all my heartfelt remorse?!

Sludge simply lifts Blake while she hangs onto him.