Overthrow

3rd Person POV

Dreamscape

Grimlock: *ROARS*

Grimlock is seen in his new Dinobot form rampaging through a destroyed Atlas, roaring and using his Fire Breath to destroy giant airships. The other Dinobots are dead across the ground, then Ruby is seen crying while calling out to Grimlock.

Ruby: Grimlock! Grimlock, why are you doing this?!

Grimlock: *ROARS*

Ruby: Wake up, Grimlock! Please!

Ruby screams as Grimlock then clamps his jaws and apparently eats Ruby-

Reality

Grimlock's eyes shoot open and he looks around.

Ruby: Grimlock! Hey!

Grimlock sees Ruby and her worried, tear filled expression, as she tries to reach for him, he pulls his hand away.

Grimlock: No, too dangerous.

Ruby: You're not dangerous. Please, I need you.

Grimlock calms down and tries once again to rest, while Ruby cries again.

Outside in the wake of Sludge, Snarl and Slam's victory over Bruticus, Weiss and Blake run outside and congratulate their sons, while Slam approaches Nora at the doorway and gently nuzzles her and she happily hugs him.

As the parents hug and congratulate their sons, engines are heard and everyone looks up and sees a lone Atlas Manta headed towards them. Naturally, Snarl readies his Semblance, Blake though gets a communication on her earpiece.

Blake: *listens* *gasps* Snarl! Wait!

Snarl: Huh?

Blake: It's Yang and the others.

Snarl: Oh. Sorry.

The Manta lands on the lawn and the side hatch opens...

Sludge: *happy* Slash! Slag!

Slash: Sludge!

Slash eagerly races and hugs Sludge, the Manta powers down and Yang, Jaune, Ren and Slag step off too.

Weiss: We were starting to get worried about all of you.

Penny: Salutations and happy reunions!

Yang: Hey Penny. You guys are not gonna believe what happened to us.

Weiss leads everyone inside and Slash eagerly hugs Pyrrha, and asks her to pick her up. Yang and Jaune then went into detail about what happened and how Oscar was kidnapped by The Hound, how Winter rescued them from being stranded in the tundra and the river of Grimm Liquid.

Blake: At least you all are okay.

Yang: ... I'm sorry. For not sticking around and helping you.

Weiss: Hey, we all have different thoughts and ideas and our opinions on those ideas are going to be different, as ling as we are still there for each other when we desperately need them, there's no need to be sorry.

Yang then noticed one face was missing.

Yang: Where's Ruby?

Blake: ... Follow me.

Blake leads Yang, Jaune and Ren to Weiss' room where Ren and Jaune quickly see to Nora, who is back in bed. Yang sees Ruby with her face in her knees while sitting in a chair next to Grimlock's bed. Yang felt really bad for Ruby and walked up to her. She placed her fleshy hand on her sister's shoulder, causing Ruby to look up.