Taking the Mines

Grimlock POV

Morning comes and Grimlock and the Dinokids join our families for a proper breakfast.

Ruby: Here we go, Grimlock. One whole smoked ham just for you.

Grimlock: *smacks lips and digs in* *mouth full* Thanks!

Ruby: *chuckles* Careful, you may choke. Slow down.

All the other Dinokids are fed before the adults eat their fill. Mom then takes us to a lab of some sort.

Slag: What's this?

Pietro: This is my lab.

Penny: Team RWBY, JNPR, Dinobots, this is my father Pietro. He's the one that built me.

Weiss: Very impressive, Mr. Pietro.

Pietro: Ah, you're too kind. Now, onto buisness. General Ironwood has told me your gear requires upgrades. So, let's get to work, shall we?

Ruby: Oh Yeah!

All the adults are given upgrades to their weapons based on videos taken during the Vytal Tournament. Auntie Blake had her sword fixed and reinforced to ensure that it would never break again. Everyone even got new outfits and combat gear, Grimlock wearing red long-sleeved shirt with tan combat vest, grey pants with black boots, also wear gray armored combat gloves and metal armor on lower legs.

Ruby: Okay, Grim, the adults have a mission to do. We need you to stay in Atlas until we return, then we can do whatever you guys like.

Sludge: Aww, can't we go with, Mommy? *attempts puppy eyes*

Nora: *laughs* Oh my gosh! That's adorable!

Blake: *laughs* As cute and capable as you are, we are going to a abandoned dust mine which means the slightest movement may cause the entire thing blow up.

Slash: Uh, yeah, that might be bad.

Ruby: But, if we need you for any reason, I'll be the first to call. Deal?

Dinokids: Deal.

Weiss: *smitten* Aw, you are all so handsome in your new outfits.

The adults take off with Qrow and the Ace-Ops in an airship.

Snarl: What now, guys?

Slam: *series of grunts*

Slash: Videogame Tournament! Last one standing wins!

Grimlock: Me Grimlock got better idea. Come on.

Slag: Oh, I know that look. This is gonna be fun.

Sludge: Sure is!

The Dinokids go down to the Autobot base, Grimlock approaches Ratchet in robot mode.

Grimlock: Doc.

Ratchet: *sighs in annoyance* Will everyone please stop calling me that! What do you want?!

Grimlock: Why Energon supply low?

Ratchet: Well, it's because the Decepticons control almost all of this world's Energon deposits.

Grimlock: Why not just raid one of their mines?

Ratchet: As I've stated many times before, we are vastly outnumbered. We'd lose more than we'd gain.

Grimlock: Could it be done, say by Dinobots?

Ratchet seems to finally understand what Grimlock implying and brings up a map with various points of interest on it.

Ratchet: These are the Decepticon mines we know about that are still active or nearing completion.