Minus One

3rd Person POV

After the destruction of Project Predacon, Shockwave went back to try and salvage anything useful, but what he found in the rubble was unlike anything he ever encountered before. He called Megatron and Starscream down to see for themselves and when they did, theu were just as surprised.

Starscream: What is this?

Shockwave: Pure Cybertronian Cyber-Matter, not unlike that which existed on our primeval homeworld.

Megatron: Or that which engendered my citadal here on Remnant. The result of the explosion?

Shockwave: Indeed, yet, Cyber Nucleic Acid alone cannot account for these Cyber-forms. All possible logic points to the presence of an unexpected element. Synthetic Energon. Simply put, this combination of elements could allow us to reshape entire worlds.

Starscream: *groans* Why do I feel another Shockwave plan coming.

Shockwave suddenly grabs Starscream and brings him close.

Shockwave: Do not think for a second that it has gone unoticed that you left me at the mercy of the Dinobots!

Starscream: *scared* Master? Are you really gonna allow one lieutenant to harm another? *no answer* Master?

Megatron: I'm thinking.

Shockwave then pulls Starscream down and drags him by his head towards a spike made by the Cybermatter.

Shockwave: I am tempted to force you to share my perception of things.

Starscream: No! I only did what I thought was best for the mission, but I do feel compelled to add that it was my very error that made this happy accident possible. If I recollect, you were looking to purge your labratory of sensitive materials before the Dinobots found you, were you not.

Shockwave: You argument is..... logical.

Shockwave lets Starscream go and both turn back to Megatron.

Megatron: Exemplary teammwork. Tell me Shockwave, why does this Cybermatter resemble chaos?

Shockwave: The basic elements are apparently unstable. I will turn my attention to correcting that.

Megatron: *sigh* Neverthelesss, should we us this cyber-matter to reform Cybertron, or Cyber-form Remnant, we would require a launch mechanism, would we not?

Shockwave: *nods*

Megatron: Then we will focus our efforts on the successful reconstruction of the Omega Lock.

At the Autobot base, Ratchet has finished repairing the Dinobots injuries.

Ratchet: I've done all I can, though the nano-machines in their bodies as well as their Aura's did most of the grunt work in repairing them. After a requisite amount of therapy, they should be ready for combat again.

Optimus: That is all we can hope for, old friend.

Arcee walks up and lays her hand Sludge's arm.

Bulkhead: Look on the bright, shiny side, the Dinobots single-handedly put the kibosh on Project Predacon.

Grimlock: All except one. *growls* Predaking.

Back on the Decepticon Warship....

Megatron: Predaking, we will plan our strike against the Dinobots soon, to punish them for the massacre of your brethren.

Predaking: I don't just want the Dinobots, I want their leader.

Megatron turns to Shockwave, who brings up Soundwave's surveillance footage showcasing Grimlock at the Battle at Haven Academy and the Fall of Beacon, as well as the troops they sent to Argus.