Evolution

3rd Person POV

Since the discovery of the Predacon fossil, the Autobots have been trying to get the rest before the Decepticoms did, with little success. That coupled with the fact that the Predacon Swoop and Ratchet froze in the arctic had thawed out and returned to the Decepticon warship. With it's help, the Decepticons have managed to stay ahead of the Autobots. On the upside though, Starscream tried and failed to make a zombie virus kind of thing and in the process managed to lose the entire Insecticon hive, so the Decepticons' numbers make them even more vulnerable.

Today though, Megatron and Starscream are headed down to a secret location, their departure has not gone unnoticed by the Predacon.

Starscream: *gasp* Another abandoned mine?

Megatron: Come, Starscream.

Reluctantly, Starscream followed his master into the mine shaft and the two walked in silence, but the air made it clear that Megatron was still very displeased with Starscream's recent actions.

Starscream: Master, who could've forseen that my alternative super soldier experiment would encounter, technical difficulties?

Megatron: Which resulted in the loss of the Insecticon hive and over half pur remaining troops.

Starscream: *begging* Forgive me, Master! Spare me, I will make this right!

Megatron simply groaned and walked away, Starscream looked up and finally saw where the pair were headed.

Starscream: Oh, Shockwave's off-site labratory. Impressive.

The two pass several tubes of Predacon-clones, Shockwave then addresses Megatron.

Shockwave: The Predacon clones have almost fully evolved, and will be combat-ready within three solar cycles.

Megatron: Well done, Shockwave. Knock-Out, I am waiting.

Knock-out: *over comms* On my way, Lord Megatron!

Knock-Out comes down the elevator from the ship into Shockwave's labratory.

Knock-Out: Synthetic Energon, troops will bring my remaining supply to you.

Shockwave: *gestures for placement* I will determine it's viability after the creation of Megatron's army.

Loud footsteps are then heard as all four look to see the Predacon stomping into the labratory.

Starscream: You accursed beast what are you doing out of your confinement?!

Starscream takes a broken rod and hits the Predacon on the nose to which the Predacon hissed before transforming in front of me, to the surprise of everyone present, including Megatron.

Predacon: Touch me again, and I will bury that rod in your Spark.

Starscream: *surprised* I-I was unaware that the beast was capable of transformation.