The Coming Storm

3rd Person POV

Yang: Salem can't be killed..... you all heard that too, right?

Everyone glares at Ozpin, whose head hangs low, when he does raise his head Qrow looks away.

Ozpin: I-

Yang: There was so much you hadn't told us! How could you think that was okay?!

Ozpin remains silent and lowers his head again in shame.

Ruby: Ozpin... *Ozpin looks at her* What is your plan to defeat Salem?

Ozpin: I.... don't have one.....

Suddenly, Qrow punches Ozpin in the face, sending him crashing into a nearby tree, shocking the Dinokids.

Swoop: What'd you do that for?!

Qrow: All my life, no one wanted me... I was cursed... I gave my life to you because you gave me a place in this world... I thought I was finally doing some good.

Ozpin: *tearfully* But you are!

Qrow: Meeting you... was the worse luck of my life.

Ozpin looks in disbelief upon hearing Qrow saying that, then looks away disheartened.

Ozpin: Maybe, you're right.

Ozpin's eyes glow as control is transferred back to Oscar. Oscar holds his cheek in response to the pain of Qrow's punch.

Ruby: What happened?

Oscar: He's gone.

Yang: That bastard! Tell him we're not done yet!

Oscar: This is different. He's gone. It-It's like he's locked himself deep inide my head. Our head? *grunts as he holds his head in pain* I want this to stop! I hate this!

Weiss: He just left us?

Blake: What do we do now?

Grimlock: *Roars* ENOUGH!

Everyone holds their ears at Grimlock's sudden raised voice, then turn to see him still in his robot form.

Grimlock: We are all angry. Grimlock still wondering what a god is. But, storm getting worse and we will all die if don't find shelter.

Snarl: What now, Boss?

Grimlock: Any suggestions?

Maria: Maybe, in my experience a trail always leads to civilization at some point. *looks around* The snow is covering a trail heading that way. *points*

Grimlock: Okay. Dinobots transform and roll out. Sludge carry everyone on your back. Swoop remain grounded, don't want to lose you in storm.

Swoop: Got it. *transforms into robot form*

Yang: But we need-

Grimlock: You not thinking! You just angry! Now get on Sludge, or get left behind!

Yang: Slag?

Slag: *transforms into robot mode* Get on. Now.

Yang, still frustrated, gets on Sludge's back with the others, Slag places Yang's motorcycle on Sludge's back, Grimlock carries Oscar to give the group time away from each other to think. The Dinobot convoy starts moving down the trail, with Grimlock and Slag in front in robot forms, Snarl and Swoop covering the rear, also robot modes, and Sludge in Dino mode in the middle.

Maria: How did these kids come to be?

Grimlock: Lab experiments....

Maria: Care to elaborate?