Epilouge

3rd Person POV

Timeskip 10 Years Later

Yang: Hey Ruby.

Ruby turns around in the living room of her house and sees her sister in the doorway and grows a big smile on her face.

(A/N): Use your imagination an put the eye patch on the left side of her face.

Ruby: Hey sis.

Ruby walks up to Yang and gives her a hug. The two sisters embrace for a few seconds before they seperate.

Yang: How are you?

Ruby: I'm good. Actually, I'm excited for today.

Yang: Me too. The girls have been talking about seeing their big brothers after so long.

Ruby: I always look forward to seeing them. Let's go!

Yang ended up marrying a guy named Sam, a professor for a university, and they had two kids together. It took Slag, or Slug as he likes to call himself now, took many years to start to trust him, and when he did, that's when Yang and Sam tied the knot. Two years later, Yang gave birth to twin girls, Grace and Yin, now they are both 4 years old and they adore their big brother.

Anyways, Ruby and Yang walk outside of Ruby's house, Ruby has continued her life as a Huntress and become a very accomplished warrior against the Grimm. She has kept close contact with Grimlock, even though he may work overtime keeping watch over the planet. Ruby is really the only one who can make Grimlock relax when they're together, but he can't fully relax because he knows Shockwave is still alive out there in the universe.

Ruby, and Yang join Sam, Yin and Grace in their car and Yang starts driving.

Yin: Hello, Auntie!

Ruby: Hello Yin. Hello Grace. Ready to see your brother and cousins?

Grace: Yeah! We want to play with Dinobots!

Sam: They've been looking forward to this all week.

Yang: It's about time too, we haven't seen each other for three weeks.

Ruby: Grimlock told me that he and the team were investigating a crashsite, but I couldn't find out more.

Yang: Maybe we can ask after the kids have their fun.

An hour later, Yang parks the car and Ruby helps the girls out of the car before they hear another car approaching. The sedan comes to a stop and Blake and Sun get out of the car, Blake is seen in a sundress, and six months pregnant.

Ruby: Blake!

Blake: Hi Ruby.

Ruby embraces Blake in a hug but is careful not to put pressure on her belly.

Ruby: So?

Blake: *gently rubs baby bump* Get ready to welcome baby girl number 1.

Ruby: Yes!