Heroes & Villains

Ruby POV

     I see the Giant Wyvern Grimm fly by the Airship and it's size is staggering, but then a large group of Gryphons pass by and a few decide to attack me, as I destroy them, I hear a camera shutter, I turn around and see Neo take a picture of me with her scroll.

Blake POV

     I'm standing face to face with someone who I foolishly once called a friend.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward.

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world remember. We were destined to light the fires of revolution. *steps on human* Consider this the spark.

Adam starts to draw his weapon, but I can't let him, I draw my sword and collide into him with our swords locked.

Blake: I'm not running away.

Adam: You will. *front kicks Blake*

I fall to the ground and a Creeper tries to kill me, but Adam shoots it with his shotgun.

Adam: But not before you've suffered for your betrayal.

Sludge: LEAVE MOMMY ALONE!

Sludge jumps in and punches Adam as hard as he can sending Adam through several piles of rubble.

Sludge: *runs to me* Mommy okay?

Blake: Baby, you have to leave, Adam is too strong for you. *as a tear falls* Please, save yourself.

Sludge: Dino's don't run. We fight!

Adam: *menacing chuckle* I see you've taken in a child. Good, he will suffer first for your betrayal.

Sludge: RAHHHH! *charges forward*

Blake: Sludge! NO!

Sludge goes on the attack and throws powerful punches but Adam either deflects or blocks them with his sword, and knowing how Adam's  Semblance worked, I knew he would not hesitate to use it on my baby. Adam counters and makes three slices against Sludge's chest, Sludge is then kicked away with a lot of force. Sludge punches his fist into the ground and skids to a stop in a kneeling position, but now he is covered in his dinosaur skin, Sludge transforms into his Apatosaurus form and reels his head and neck back then springs it towards Adam, and although he blocked it, Adam was still sent flying to the other side of the building. I finally get up and push against Sludge trying to get him to leave.

Blake: Sludge! Please baby, go. Get out of here.

Adam: Impressive child, but it will take a lot more than that to beat me. *charges up his Semblance*

Blake: *horrified* Sludge!

Sludge refuses to run and stands there ready to tank whatever Adam has up his sleeve, but I couldn't let him and step into the path of Adam's attack. Sludge reacted by placing his neck and head between me and the attack.

Blake: NO-

Adam's attack hit Sludge and he was still sent crashing to the ground knocked out and bleeding heavily, all I could do was watch in horror.

Weiss POV

       My boys and I are working with the other students to fight back the corrupted Atlesian Military mechs, Swoop is trying to deal with the airborne Grimm while Snarl helps with the mechs. However, we aren't faring as well as we'd hoped, Nora and Ren are punched by various mechs, and the others aren't having luck.