Stealing from the Elderly

3rd Person POV

At Darkmount....

Shockwave: I present to you, my Liege. The Ultimate Autobot Hunter.

Loud, heavy footsteps are heard as a monstrous figure walks through the Space Bridge portal. It dwarfs all the Decepticons around it and roars as it flares it's wings.

Starscream: A-A Predacon. But, they've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history.

Shockwave: Indeed, but the speciman you see before you was bred in a labratory. Cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on Cybertron.

Megatron: Shockwave, it does my Spark good to see you, once again, tampering with creation. *approaches*

Starscream: Master! Keep your distance.

Shockwave: No need for alarm. The beast is completely under my control.

Megatron: *stares at Predacon* Ah, such primal magnificence.

Shockwave: A sample of Energon, spilled during the Autobot's failed interrogation.

Shockwave shows the sample to the Predacon, which it scans and growls.

Megatron: Let the hunt, begin.

The Predacon flaps it's wings and takes to the skies in search of it's prey.

Back in Argus, the plan to steal an Atlas airship goes into action the next day. Weiss, with Snarl and Swoop in tow, is escorted by Saphron, carrying Adrian, to the Atlas military base. Weiss managed to talk past the gate, and now Cordovin is escorting her to an airship.

Cordovin: Ah, I was relieved to hear that you came to your senses, Miss Schnee. Many of us were devestated when we heard you would be attending... *with disdain* Beacon Academy. Knowing you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart.

Weiss: *pretending* It was... time to get my act together and return to my roots.

Cordovin: Oh, I can't wait to see you follow in your sisters footsteps. But, uh, about these children you demanded to take with you?

Weiss: They were kidnapped and used in illegal experimentation when I found them, I wanted to give them a better life in Atlas.

Cordovin: I, suppose, I can understand that, they'll be far safer in Atlas than anywhere else.