Vol. 7 Prey

3rd Person POV

Slag: Are we there yet?

Ultra Magnus: No.

Slag: Are we there yet?

Ultra Magnus: No.

Slag: Are we there yet?

Ultra Magnus: No.

Slag: Are we-

Yang: Slag. Come down and sit with me for a bit.

Slag: Alright.

Team RWBY, JNPR, Qrow, Oscar and the Dinobots are riding with Arcee, Jack, and Ultra Magnus in Ultra Magnus' ship towards Atlas. Jaune manages to climb up onto the console.

Jaune: If I may, Sir?

Ultra Magnus: We're not there yet, soldier.

Jaune: Oh, I know that, but where exactly are we headed?

Ultra Magnus presses a button and a screen pops up with four blinking signals.

Ultra Magnus: Each of these signals reveals the location our fellow Autobots on this planet, they've all managed to converge on this continent.

Jaune: Can Decepticons recieve these same signals, Sir?

Ultra Magnus: No. Thankfully, they do not, or else Megatron would've scrapped them all a long time ago.

Jaune: So, this Megatron, sounds like really bad news.

Ultra Magnus: The Tyrannical leader of the Decepticons. He and Optimus used to be close friends, but Megatron wanted power and that eventually split them apart and he went on to create the Decepticons, war broke out from there and- *signals start beeping* Well, we're getting close to two signals, better strap yourselves in.

The humans and the Dinokids huddle up next to a wall while Ultra Magnus flies in towards the signals.

The signals in question are coming from Bulkhead and Wheeljack.

Bulkhead: Munitions planted.

Wheeljack: Time to light this firecracker.

*distant screech*

Miko: Company. *points to sky*

A shape appears on the horizon.

Wheeljack: Megatron?

Bulkhead: Nah, bigger.

Suddenly, the figure flies up so the moon is silhouetted behind it.

Bulkhead: I don't remember that move in Buckethead's repitoire.

The giant beast readies and fires a fireblast towards the three Wreckers. Bulkhead grabs Miko and all three jump out of the way of the resulting explosion.

Miko: A dragon?! Where'd the 'Cons get a dragon?!

Bulkhead/Wheeljack: What's a dragon?

Miko: Giant flying fire-breathing lizard!

The dragon in question is the Predacon Shockwave had sent in pursuit of the Autobots, it circles around before releasing another fire blast. Bulkhead transforms and gets Miko a safer distance away, while the Predacon goes after Wheeljack.

Wheeljack: *warcry* *fires blaster hands*

The Predacon is unfazed and releases another fire blast, the resulting explosion knocks Wheeljack into a large boulder. The Predacon approaches and is about to finish off Wheeljack when Bulkhead leaps in and slams his mace hand in the Predacon's face. The Predacon recovered quickly and threw another fire blast at Bulkhead, which while he didn't get hit directly the heat still singed his plating.